~Day Six: Getting Clothed Off~

Rebel whined as they pulled at the shirt that Quincy was wearing, pouting and whining at them like a child as they attempted to persuade Quincy to take off their closes. Quincy just pushed them away and sighed. "You know you shouldn't of gone to the bar to flirt with people, and I know that you know that you shouldn't of let those guys buy you a shot or two, and now you're drunk-" "And hornyyy~ Come on.. Please~?" "..And Horny, and my answer is still no." They mumbled, gently grabbing their sibling's wrists and pushing their hands away from the button up shirt they had on. They and Rebel had gone out to eat at a bar, and Rebel had seen someone attractive and went over to them instead and began to flirt, smiling and talking fondly to the young clueless male. Quincy didn't mind very much, so they just continued to eat and scroll through people's social media, looking for their next house to rob.

Soon enough however the two of them had gone home, Quincy carrying the drunken Rebel upstairs to rest only for Rebel to put up a fight and flirt with them instead. Rebel lightly wrapped their arms around Quincy's neck, leaning in to kiss them and lightly grind against their crotch, soft grunts escaping the both of them as Quincy was unable to resist seduction. Rebel lightly unbuttoned the collar of their shirt. Rebel had no body formed (yet) and continued to lightly grind against them. Quincy moaned softly, cuddling up to the other person and pulling away from the kiss before being pushed down to the bed, Rebel sitting on top of Quincy's crotch, before continuing to grind on their entrance.

Rebel seemed to be taking their sweet time to fuck Quincy, smirking

as they began, starting by lightly kissing their neck and gently touching up and down their rib cage, soon moving downwards and making sure to kiss each and every rib, and every single scar and cut that Quincy owned. Quincy of course, never lost a street fight. Yet.. They still did get hurt but that was rare. Usually the scratches and cuts were small witch was a good thing, but the little things built up over time.

Rebel smirked as as they gave a small lick to a scar on their 4th rib down on the right side, witch made Quincy arch his back slightly for some reason before Rebel began to undress, pulling off their own clothes at a painfully slow pace and letting Quin enjoy the show that they put on for them. Quincy blushed brightly and avoided looking at their rib cage, not wanting to be as lewd and perverted like Rebel was, blushing brightly as rebel grabbed his chin and forced them to stare as they pushed down the nice pants that they were wearing to show that they had some silk boxers on.

Quincy continued to try and advert their gase, blushing more as Rebel leaned down to kiss them once more, letting theor tongue slide into their mouth and battle Quincy, winning at the battle. While Quincy may of been trained in frist and forth hand battle they weren't trained in French kissing or much sexual contact either.

Rebso explored their wet cavern, lightly rubbing their tongue against theirs and rubbing their hips lightly, moaning into the kiss along with Quincy, feeling as they lovingly melted into the kiss and accepted it, giving into Rebel more than they already were.

Rebel pulled away, gently cuddling close before slowly pushing his cock into Quincy, witch earned a loud subbmittive yelp from him, their strong hands quickly grabbing Rebel's shoulders as they stared up at their sibling in a pleasurable pain.

Rebel grabs their legs and puts them up on their shoulders before grabbing ahold of their hips and begging to thrust in and out of him at a slow pace, making sure to keep eye contact with Quin the while time. Quin tried to avoid eye context yet couldn't, afraid that something might happen if they looked away so they kept their eyes locked with Rebel. "I'm going to go a bit faster now.." Said the other, witch made Quincy's eyes widen and shake their head "N-No! Wait that isn't a good idEA~!" They moan out loudly as Revel ignored their pleades, knowing what was best for them at that moment.

Quincy's toes curled as they could feel the pleasure coursing through them, shaking in pleasure and bliss as Rebel sped up, the grunts filling the room as they could feel both their bodies fill up in escasy, their pelvises grinding together and how they tightly held each other for support, and how they continued to stare at eachother before going in for another passonite kiss with one another.

Rebel soon though sped up and pulled away from the kiss, making sure to hit his prostrate (or rather G-Spot) witch caused Quicny to climax on their lover, and the sheets, continuing to hold onto Rebel tightly as their body arched and their head tilted back, aswell as their sockets closed tightly as rebel pulled out and started to masturbate by touching their cock, still not pleased enough but not wanting to cum inside of Quincy yet, because both of them knew that they weren't ready for a child, nor would they be good parents for a child.

Rebel climaxed onto Quincy and their hand, panting deeply in sync with Quincy, staring at them lovingly before flopping down beside them for kisses and cuddles like usual, nuzzling and such lovey dovey crap.

Silence.