~Day Five: Blow job~

{Quincy's point of veiw}

I woke up to the loud sound of essesive throw up, sitting up and running my eyes to see Rebel crouching over the toilet, holding themself above it as they puked into the now dirty bowl. Rebel stopped for a moment before vilontely coughing and letting the rest of his vomit subside into the toilet bowl before some how getting themselves up from the ground and running over to the sink so they could pour some cold water into their mouth and then use over half a bottle of mouth wash. I got up and limped over to the bathroom, using a baby wipe to clean off the rim of the toilet bowl before letting it perish with the vomit down the toilet bowl.

I stared at Rebel who was now desperately gurgling mouth was in their mouth and spitting it out before pouring more of the liquid into their mouth. I walked over and grabbed their wirst, witch caused them to look at me.

They put the mouth wash down and gently hugged him, groaning in pain. Another hangover. Hangovers for Rebel were common, if only they drank responsibly it wouldn't be such a problem. I sighed before carrying Rebel to our bed, soon getting on some clothes and leaving to get them some aspirin with some money I had saved up in a drawr of mine. I grabbed about 30 dollars before leaving the base to go get them some more medicine and grocries.

About half an hour later I came home and put the grocries in the mini fridge we had in the room we shared, before taking a bottle of vanilla coke out of the fridge and walking over to Rebel with the two pills of Advil I had. I woke them up and gave them the aspirin and soda, watching them cheerily drink it up with pride before laying back down to rest.

I stared down at them before laying down beside them and cuddling them, witch they happily rejoiced in. They watched me masturbate yesterday. Bloody jerk.. I remember how rebel unevenly ran into our room and pounced on me, pushing me to the bed and allowing their toungue to push into my mouth and begin to gently kiss me with their lips(?)

I shivered at the flash back, my hands unknowingly touching his hips and crotch witch caused him to gasp and grunt quietly. When I realized what I had done I yanked myself away from them, feeling disgusted with myself for even touching them.

Rebel stared up at me needily, their gradient yellow and orange pupils staring up at me for me to continue. I shrunk back a bit, not used to having someone with..sexual needs. I sigh and slowly let my tentacles crawl up their body, and touch them in certain spots witch caused my sibling to moan softly and hug a nearby pillow. I turned Rebel onto their stomach and began to lightly touch and massage their back, more soft moans escaping their mouth. Letting out a shaky blush I pull off Rebel's shirt and short jean shorts, seeing that he had on some expensive female lingerie clothing underneath their regular clothes.

~3rd Person POV~

Rebel moaned out for more as Quincy slowly pulled off Rebel's lingerie clothes to expose their already formed female body. Quincy gently began to rub their hips and upper body, soon grabbing ahold and fumbling with Rebel's boobs witch caused them to moan louder, Quincy's knee instinctively pressing up against their entrance and leaning down to try and claim his neck, witch proved to be difficult.

Soon enough Quincy was able to make Rebel willingly form a male body. Quincy pulled their knee away from Rebel's crotch and took off their own clothes, before getting down and lightly licking and kissing the tip of Rebel's dick, just to tease them.

Rebel let out a loud pained whine, not taking very well to all the teasing and such. Quincy smirked, continuing to tease Rebel's junk before taking it in and begging to lightly suck it. Rebel bucked his hips, pounding the tip of their dick into the back of Quincy's thoat.

Quincy tears up, drooling onto their shaft as the continued to bob their head up and down at a moderate pace. Quincy stared up at Rebel who was shivering in delite and helplessly moaning. They gripped the sheets tightly with their finger tips, moaning louder as Quincy slightly nibbled the base of his shaft once more. Rebel gasps and shakes vilontely, kicking their legs slightly but mostly trying to keep themselves still not to hurt thier beloved sibling. Rebel gasps once more, his back arching as he released his load into Quincy's mouth, panting as theu laid down on the sheets of the bed and shivered there, still in need.

Quincy gulps down the semi-white substance and chuckles, softly kissing Rebel and cuddling up to them. Rebel purred quietly as Quincy grabbed ahold of their hips, gently caressing them and loving on them.. It felt so nice..

. . .

silence.

(This took longer than expected, sorry!)