~Day One: Naked Cuddles~

Rebel came 'home' with a sigh, walking into their room and stripped himself of their thin sleeved shirt and his choker. They had just gotten home from another day of murder, and they were stripping themselves of their clothes after what they had just conducted. Rebel looked in the mirrior and let out a soft gentle sigh, putting on crop-top that his sibling had gotten them when they saved up enough money for their birthday last year. Rebel exited his room and heard soft noises coming from his Sibling's room, witch was conveniently right next to Rebel's room. Rebel walked up to Shade's door, listening in on them, only to be met with soft sobs that came from inside the room. Rebel slowly lifted their hand up, and bit their lower lip(?) ... Rebel slowly knocked on the door, not wanting to startle the other being. "Quin..are you okay?" Rebel asks- "It's me... Can I please come in?" After a few moments shuffling was heard and the handle on the door jiggled a bit. It slowly opened up, showing a teary faced Skelton in the door way that let their sibling into their room.

Quincy wasn't wearing anything at the time, but they slowly sat down on their bed and held a pillow close to their chest. After the moment- the said skeleton flopped backwards on their shared bed at that very moment, groaned, and hugged a pillow close to their chest. Quin didn't feel like dealing with life at this very moment, but sooner or later they'd shut all those emotions out of their body like they weren't even there.. Rebel slowly undressed and got into the bed with their sibling.. Letting their arm snake around their waist and hold them for a bit. ... The two siblings sat in silence. Rebel mumbled something and gave their sibling a soft kiss on the top of their skull, and shut his eyes. The silence continued. The long, lovely, and quiet silence it was.

(Lmao it's short but it's still considered naked cuddles)