~Day Three: First Time~

(First lemon I've ever made °3° itsa less than 500 words sorry!!)

A

fter the small fit Quincy had had, Rebel settled down in Quin's lap and began to kiss their sibling's neck and shoulders, making Quin yelp softly and stay still. Rebel grabbed ahold of their wrists, wrapping them around his torso in an attempt to give them pointers so they knew what to do during their love making, gently nibbling at their neck and giving them small love bites and kisses, witch made Quin gasp softly and mumble random gibberish at the affection that Rebel provided for them. Rebel seemed to be trying to hold back, knowing that Quincy would be new to this and as such, slowly pulling away and touching the male body that Shade had formed. Quincy gasps, holding onto them tightly and biting their lower lip(?) as Rebel gently pleased him. Rebel rubbed the tip of his member with his thumb, gently pumping it up and down as they stare at Quin who had tears forming in his eyes and was now in their uncourrupted form, witch he rarely ever went into..

Rebel pulls away and lifts them up a bit so they were now sitting up on the bed, pulling them into a hug witch caused them to thrust into the lower female body that Rebel had formed, covering Quin's mouth as they moaned out. Rebel moaned and bucked their hips in pleasure, pulling their hand away and letting Quin have a quick breath of oxygen before immeditly locking his mouth with Quin's going in to kiss the other with their tongue. Shade moans into the kiss, getting the hints that Rebel provided for them, begging to thrust in and out by bucking his hips, the both of them still in the hug position.

Rebel pulled away, Quincy panting for air immeditly, before they were pushed down onto the bed and Rebel began to lift themself up and down on Quincy's formed dick, smirking down at their sibling. Quincy moaned louder when they were getting close to realising, holding onto them tightly with their eyes shut.

Squilshing sounds were heard each time Rebel came down on Shade's dick, sweat rolling down both of their skulls dripping with skulls and their grip tight on eachother.

Quincy couldn't hold it back anymore, screaming out in escact and cumming inside of the other, Rebel locking mouths with him once again and cumming onto their member, before Quin pulled out and cuddled up to their sibling, snuggling up to them for comfort, warmth, and more love and receiving what they wanted, Rebel begging to rub and massage his back as he planted some kisses on his spine and skull.