🥀Tips to get him to notice you🥀

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹1 – Show him Some (White) Teeth

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
1 – Show him Some (White) Teeth

This is the easiest yet most powerful way to get a guy to notice you.
Brush your teeth, make sure nothing is stuck between them and when he is around – Flash a big smile.
I guarantee that he will notice you – immediately.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
2 – Be (A little) Clumsy

I don't mean all the time, just temporarily. When you walk by him, "accidentally" bump into him, gently.

Don't push him down the stairs, be gentle.

It's a cliché because it works. You can also of course drop something so he'll pick it up for you. It makes him feel like a man, and a man likes to feel like a man.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
3 – The "I Love it When Guys..." Trick

If you have a chance to talk to him, find out what he likes first and stir the conversation in that direction.

For example, if he really likes sports, start with "I love when guys are athletic".

I guarantee his face will light up as he hears that and he will start passionately talking to you about it. Seem really interested in what he has to say and listen to him.

If you happen to hate what he likes, you can try arguing with him playfully.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
4 – Let Your Body Talk

Body language is a very easy to get a guy to notice you.

According to body language experts, the best way to send an "approachable" message is to NOT take a lot of space and not grab too much attention.

You have to show you have room for someone else in your life.

Another trick is to stand with your feet no further than 6 inches apart with your toes pointed slightly inward.

If you are talking to him, the nod and the head tilt shows that you are really interested in what he has to say.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
5 – Tickle his Funny Bone

Guys (and everyone else really), like girls with a sense of humor.

But:

I don't mean making a fool out of yourself or giggling at everything he says.

Express your sense of humor in your own way – witty, sarcastic, playful, hilarious stories, whatever you are comfortable with.

Noticing a woman with a sense of humor is much easier and if he likes your style, he will not only notice you, but immediately like you as well!

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
6 – Give Him a Chance to Approach You

Most men refrain from approaching a woman who's surrounded by a group of friends.

Going up to a group of women is intimidating and requires the man to impress the whole group, rather than just one (yes, you).

Give him a chance to approach you by just showing up around him when you're alone.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
7 – Let Him Know You're Single

If your guy doesn't know that you are single, it's less likely he will notice you.

So, it's important that he knows this.

Obviously, I don't mean that you go and introduce yourself by saying "Hi, I'm single. How are you?" There are subtle ways to do that. For example, if you have any mutual friends, make sure they all know that you are "emotionally available".

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
8 – Be a Peach

According to psychology research, the color that makes women seem most approachable is pink-peach.

This color is very flattering to most skin tones and it gets you looking glowing and healthy plus a little vulnerable, which brings out the natural protectiveness in men.

Another tip is to stay away from yellow-green color which seems to repel both sexes.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
9 – Stand in the Center of the Room

Where you are in a room (and what you're doing) has a lot to do with your ability to attract the opposite sex.

If you want to get a guy to notice you, you have to place yourself smack-dab in the center of the room, while standing up and moving around a bit. But nice and slow, don't burn the carpet.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
10 – Bake a Cinnamon Roll

Studies show that men associate the scents of cinnamon and vanilla with love.

If you are not interested in baking cinnamon rolls every time you are supposed to see him, wear a cinnamon-vanilla scented perfume.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
11 – Just go and Talk to Him

If he doesn't know you and all of the above tricks didn't work, you have nothing to lose. Shrinking coy violets rarely get noticed.

So if you'd like a guy to notice you just go and say "hi" and flash a smile. Say something funny, anything that starts a conversation and there you go, you are definitely noticed.

From here on it's up to you. Just take it one step at a time, don't talk to him about your wedding day plans yet and don't seem too clingy. Find out intuitively his comfort levels and take it from there.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹