🥀Healthy breakfast🥀

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Mexican scrambled egg breakfast bowls

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Mexican scrambled egg breakfast bowls

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Mexican scrambled egg breakfast bowls

INGREDIENTS:

10 strips bacon
1 1/4 pounds red potatoes
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 green bell pepper, diced
1/2 large white or yellow onion, diced
2-3 ounces baby spinach
10 large eggs
1/2 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
10 small flour tortillas, cut into 6 triangles each
10 food storage bowls with lids

INSTRUCTIONS:

Heat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with tin foil and lay strips of bacon in one layer without any overlap. Cook for 15-20 minutes until crisp; full cooking time will depend on the thickness of your bacon, so start watching it carefully around 12-14 minutes. Remove cooked bacon to a plate lined with paper towel and chop when cool.
While bacon is cooling, pierce the potatoes all over with a fork. Microwave in a bowl for 5-10 minutes (or longer if they are on the larger size), until they are tender when pricked with a fork. Allow potatoes to cool (remove skin if desired). Cut into 1/2 inch cubes and set aside.
In a large nonstick skillet, melt one tablespoon butter with the olive oil over medium heat. Add bell peppers and onion and saute until onions are caramelized, about 10-12 minutes. Season with a pinch of kosher salt and black pepper. Add spinach to skillet and allow to cook down, stirring often, until spinach is wilted, about 2-3 minutes. Remove vegetables to another plate.
Crack eggs into a large mixing bowl. Add milk, salt, and pepper and whisk until well-combined. Add remaining butter to the skillet and add egg mixture. Stir frequently, using a spatula to scrape up the scrambled eggs from the bottom of the skillet as they cook. Cook until no longer liquid but still creamy. Set aside to cool.
Set out 10 small microwave-safe food storage bowls and divide potatoes and vegetables evenly between the bowls. Top with eggs, bacon bits, shredded cheese, and cilantro. Cut the flour tortillas into triangles and add one tortillas worth to the top of each bowl. Replace lids and store in refrigerator until ready to consume each morning.
To reheat, remove lid and place bowl in microwave for 45-60 seconds until heated through and cheese is melted.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
THE BEST GREEN SMOOTHIE BOWL

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹THE BEST GREEN SMOOTHIE BOWL

Ingredients:

1 Cup Milk of Choice (Cashew, Almond, Coconut, etc.)
½ Frozen Banana, Chopped
¼ of an Avocado, Sliced
2 Cups of Spinach, Packed
½ Cup of Ice
1 Teaspoon of Chia Seeds (can sub Hemp or Flax)
Optional:
1 Scoop of Your Favorite Protein (I like Vega One)
1 Teaspoon of Honey (If you like things sweet)
Toppings:
Chopped Fruit, Coconut, Granola, Nuts, Seeds, etc.

Instructions:

Add milk, banana, spinach, ice, avocado, honey chia seeds and protein powder if using, to a blender and blend until smooth.
Transfer to a bowl, and top with your favorite toppings!

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
BERRY ALMOND SMOOTHIE BOWL

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹BERRY ALMOND SMOOTHIE BOWL

Ingredients:

1 1/2 cups frozen berry mixture
3 tablespoons almond butter
1 banana divided in half
1/4 cup unsweetened coconut
1/3 cup vanilla almond milk
1/8 cup chia seeds optional
1/8 cup muesli optional
1/8 cup dark chocolate chips optional

Instructions:

Add the berries, almond butter, half of the banana, coconut flakes and almond milk to the blender. Pulse until smooth. Mixture will be thick. Spoon into large bowl and top with slices of other half of banana, dark chocolate chips, muesli, additional coconut and chia seeds.
Eat immediately!
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹