🥀Signs he dosnt like you🥀

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
. He keeps his distance, which means he wants to make sure you aren't close to one another.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
. He will avoid making physical contact with you (i.e., no touching or hugging).
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
. He prefers to associate and spend more time with other girls.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
. He seems uninterested in things you do.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
. His eye contact with you doesn't last long. He will stare at you for a moment and blink his eye away.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
. He doesn't smile or laugh when you're together, and he doesn't laugh at your jokes.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
. He asks you for advice about his relationships with other girls
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
. He tends to do the exact opposite of what you're doing.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
. His conversation with you is strictly "professional" and revolves around normal things, rather than flirting or teasing.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
. You are always the conversation starter and not the other way round.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
. He doesn't congratulate you when you do something extraordinary or special. He just says "Good for you" or responds without enthusiasm.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
. He doesn't seem to notice when you put on makeup, fragrance, or sexy clothes.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
. He doesn't get jealous when you are with other guys. If he liked you it wouldn't have been easy for him to tolerate seeing you with other men.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
. He never gives you gifts.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
. He will avoid you and the places you go.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
. He doesn't call you unless he has business- or work-related things to discuss with you.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
. Would he get upset when someone harasses you in front of him? If not, that is an indication that he may not care about you.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
. If he avoids being near you at social functions, he may not want to be seen with you.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
. You borrow something from him and he demands you return it immediately.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
. He doesn't seem to feel your absence.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
. He doesn't comfort you when you are having difficulties.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
. Even things that aren't that important to him seem to matter more than you, and he'd rather pay attention to those things than spend time with you.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
. He doesn't care about your whereabouts or whether or not you're safe.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
. He doesn't try to impress you.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
. His body language will clearly tell you if he likes you or not.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
. He doesn't ask you about your social life. In other words, he doesn't seem interested in your friends, your family, your interests and likes, etc.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
. He will only offer you help when absolutely necessary. If he liked you, he would offer you unlimited and sometimes unnecessary help.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
. He doesn't offer any financial help, even when you are struggling to make ends meet and he is better off financially.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
. When you ask him to do something for you, he doesn't sacrifice his commitments to help you.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
. He doesn't attend your graduation or birthday party even when you invite him. He will give you excuses as to why he can't show up.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
. He talks to you like his sister or mother. His conversation will dwell on normal things, not love or romance.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹