Chapter 26

Harry

Buzzzz Buzzzz Buzzzz

I herd my phone ring, I opened my eyes and the sun hit me right in the eyes.
I took my phone out of the charger and checked who was calling. Louis
I sprinted out of bed and fell of the floor.

"Hallo?"

"H-Harry"

"Louis what is it?"

"Harry I saw something and I don't know how to feel or how to say this but.."

"But what? Louis tell me"

I herd him take a sharp breth and then he continued.

"Well yesterday I went to this party with zayn, he and Liam are not really working right now so I thought he needed to blow off some steem. He told me that Liam had cheated on him with a girl named Cheryl and he had found this awesome guy to hook up with so he didn't have to remember Liam, you know. But harry I had known who it was I would never let him do it..."

"Louis who was it? You're scaring me"

"It was niall, Harry I'm so sorry!"

What... niall hooked up with zayn, well zayn is kinda good looking but I thought we had a deal. We was supposed to-

"Harry? Are you still there?"

"Oh yes, no Louis you don't have to apologise. I'm glad you told me, thanks"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine"

"Okay, bye harry"

"Bye lou"

I hung up and walked to the bathroom, I can't belive niall broke our deal! I'm so breaking up with him. Kinda.

Louis

I herd harry hang up the phone so I took it away frome my ear.

I can't belive niall would cheat on harry, I mean who in their right mind would cheat on him. He is the most wonderful and kind person I have ever met, if I where dating harry I would be so klingy and always cuddle him.

What? It's no secret that I'm bottom or a cuddley person, I may sound though and sassy but in bed I'm the most needy person on earth.

I'm in love with Harry, and it's about time he found out. I can't hide it any longer.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I know, I know not the best but can you blame me it's like 01:46 in Norway.
Hope you liked this terrible excuse of an update.

Vote

Comment

<3 Emilie