chapter 39

Louis

It's been a week since, you know... And I feel like Harry and I has become closer than ever.

He takes me on dates and everything, I honestly thought he would leave me after we did it.

Currently I'm sitting in Harry's car to go to a fancy/not so fancy restaurant, I'm not sure why he takes me to all these places but I love it!

"love, we're here" the love of my life says.

"where are we? " it looked like an old mansion but at the same time it was like it was newly built.

"my mother's restaurant"

~

Niall

Things have been great since that night I met zayn.

To be honest I wish he and I could live a normal life without any drama and heartbreak.

I was just about to lay down on the couch and talk to my little baby when I heard someone knocking on the front door.

I walked to the front door and peeked through the peeking hole.

What is that guy doing here. I took a coat on to hide my babybump, when I knew it was all hidden I opened the door.

Now I stood face to face with my worse enemy and my biggest dream.

"what are you doing here, Zayn?"

-----------------------------

Okay, short I know. Buuuuttt I had to write something so while I write the next chapter you can enjoy this (or not, idk)

Vote

Comment

<3 Emilie