Chapter 34

Harry

I was standing in the kitchen when I heard a car hoonk, yay louis' is hear.

"Louis' here!" I yelled to niall

After a few seconds I heard "coming"

I went to the front door and opened it.
I saw Louis leaning against the car. He looked so fricking hot! He had black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and vans.

"hey Louis!" I called out to him

He turned his head towards me and smiled a big dimpled smile.

"hey love" he said while walking towards me.

"come in, niall will be down in a minute" I said while stepping inside.

I turned around to take a good look at him. I looked him up and down while biting my lip.

He leaned down towards my ear.

"you look so fucking hot while biting your lips" he said in a low husky voice.

I bit my lips again to see what he would do.

In just a second his lips where on mine in a make out session full of lust.
He slides his tongue against my bottom lip. Just as I was about to give him access I hear niall.

"really guys?" he said while taking his shoes on

"sorry" we both said in sync while blushing.

When we got to the restaurant Louis led us to a table in the back.

When we got to the table niall foze.

"Niall buddy, you alright?" I asked while looking at him worriedly

"I-I-I I have to go" niall said before sprinting out of granny's

"what the hell just happened!!! And I'm Harry" I said while shaking his hand.

----------------------------------------
You know what I noticed
First niall was Harry's friend and zayn was Louis' friend but now it's Louis niall and Harry zayn.... So just pretend that it was like that all the time ^_^ (future me: I have fixed this problem for future readers so don't get too confused)

Vote

Comment

<3 Emilie