chapter 36

Louis

When Harry and I come home (or to his place, but it feels like home) we start making dinner. We where supposed to eat at granny's but after niall left it got awkward so zayn told us he had to be somewhere else, and we didn't feel like staying and eating there so we went home.

"So babe, what do you want to eat?" I asked Harry when we got to the kitchen.

"I want to eat your ass" he said in a sexy voice. I begun blushing and he begun laughing.

"Well, you got to wait. I'm not ready for that kind of stuff yet" it was ,ment to be sassy but turned out to be me being shy and that shit.

"I know love, I was only joking" his tone was soft while he gave me a light kiss on the cheeks.

He kissed my nose, forehead, jawline and then when he finally reached my moth all I could think of was the love I feel at this moment. I love this man so fucking mutch, I just wanted to give him my all.

"I want you" I panted out in the heated kiss.

"W-what?" His voice was soft and confused, I wonder if he want me the same way.

"I want you to make love to me" I said, getting aroused just by the thought of him kissing on my neck while trusting into me.

"Me too" the way he panted and bit his lips made me jump in his arms and begin kissing all over his face.
He snickers and holds me rigth under my bum for support as he begun going up to the bedroom... This is going to be a long nigth

------------------------------------------------------
Well I was wondering if you guys want a smut chapther next or the morning after? And don't think about the food they where going to eat:)

Vote

Comment

<3 Emilie