Seduction

song for the chapter: trouble by nevershoutnever

*Matty's POV*

I ran as quickly as I could to my car, why was I so eager to see this girl? It wasn't like she was anything special, I mean yeah, she had a nice body and she was undoubtedly gorgeous but it was nothing I hadn't seen before.

I started the car and let it warm up before I pulled out of my drive way, relieved to get away, and drove to the high school in the middle of town.

The school wasn't flashy, but it wasn't a total dump either. It was just a normal middle class high school, grey concrete classrooms and an average size field.

Pulling into the school car park, I looked around at the students on their lunch break. There were so many, how was I going to find Milly?

I hopped out of my car and I was immediately swarmed with 7 or 8 girls. All the guys looked jealous. Good, just the way I liked it.

I brushed them off like they were nothing, playing hard to get. Girls went crazy over that kinda stuff. I took out my pack of cigarettes and casually lit one, leaning back against my car. I scanned the crowd of people and found Milly's blonde hair.

I strolled over to where she was sitting with three or four other girls. They all giggled as I walked over, I could tell that Milly had been talking about me.

"Hey baby." I said and slung my arm around Milly's shoulders.

She shrugged my arm off so I slid it around her waist and pulled her closer, leaning in for a kiss on the cheek. I pecked her on her soft cheek and felt her get hot.

"Get off me loser! What are you doing?" She shouted and jumped up.

"Oh come on baby, it was just a peck." I purred.

"Gross, stay away from me." Milly raged and signaled for her friends to follow her. One of the girls from her friend group stopped and ran up to me.

"I'm free if you want. My name is Lia by the way." She said playfully.

I decided that it couldn't hurt.

I led Lia into my car and drove off, leaving a few doe eyed girls pining after me.

~~~

*Milly's POV*

I couldn't believe that Matty had the nerve to kiss me! Even if it was just on the cheek. He even called me 'baby'. So gross. I didn't even know him. He was just so used to all the girls swooning over him.

I walked down the road from the bus stop and thought I heard noises coming from the bushes opposite me. I decided to investigate.

Crossing the road, the noises became louder and louder until I could just begin to see Matty on top on my new friend Lia. I could not believe this. He was such a sleaze and I thought Lia was better than that.

"Having fun there?" I called into the bushes.

Matty sat up instantly.

"Yeah, she's good." He said and gave me a mischievous look.

"I know we are friends and all, but you didn't want him so I offered." Lia explained. Not that I cared, I didn't care...right?

I walked away leaving them to their business.

I felt a hand on my waist and instantly knew it was Matty. What is he want?

I turned around and faced him, waiting for him to say what he wanted to.

"I..um I just wanted to say that Lia means nothing me." Matty said, sounding nervous. Why was he telling me this and why did I feel relief?

"Okay?" I said and turned back around to begin walking but Matty spun me around so I was facing him again.

"I mean it. I don't want her." Matty said. We were pressed so close that I could feel his heart beating.

"So? It's none of my business." I said and walked away. This time Matty didn't stop me.

I glanced back and Matty was just standing there looking at me. What was wrong with him? Stupid boy.

**

As soon as I got home I flopped onto my bed and fell into a restless sleep. I woke up around 2 hours later to a tapping on my door.

Dad wouldn't be home yet and no one else had a key so I was a little startled.

I cautiously opened the door to find a distressed Matty at my door. He looked like he had been crying.

"Oh my god Matty! What's wrong? Are you okay?" I asked pulling him into my room and sitting him down on my bed.

His eyes were bloodshot and he was as white as a sheet.

"Pills." He said and burst into tears.

"Oh my god. Matty what pills did you take? How many?" I asked frantically getting a blanket to wrap him in.

"Bad ones. Lots. Don't take me to hospital." He said looking at me with tearful eyes.

I ran to get him water and all I could really do was lay him down in my bed and talk to him until he came down from his high.

**

An hour passed and Matty had finally sobered up and was sitting on the edge of my bed with his head in his hands.

"Wanna talk about it?" I asked cautiously. I wasn't too familiar with drugs so I wasn't sure how people were after their highs.

"No." He replied bluntly.

"Want another drink?"I asked.

"Coffee." He said.

I went into the kitchen and boiled the kettle. I heard footsteps behind me and saw that Matty was walking to the door.

"Where are you going? I'm making you coffee." I asked.

"Home." And with that he left.

*~ This is kinda a filler because I didn't really know what to write. Didn't really know how to end it either. sorry if there is spelling mistakes :*

why do you think Matty took the pills?~*