Surprise

song for chapter: kiss me by ed sheeran
--
*Layla's POV*

"Matty? Right? Oh god oh god no. Why? Were you protected?" Mum shouted.

"Of course we were protected! I'm too health conscious to not have been protected. Unless...fuck. I think the condom broke and Matty didn't tell me." I shouted. I was so scared. Scared that I was pregnant, scared that it was Matty's, scares that I had to tell him. Just scared.

I shakily dialed Matty's number. It rang for a few times until he answered, "Layla? What's up?" Matty asked.

"I-I, can you come over? I need to tell you something." I said and hung up the phone.

Matty was at the door within five minutes.

I looked down at my shoes as I opened the door.

"Hi." I said softly.

"Hey. What's wrong?" Matty said holding my shoulders and I lead him inside.

"You might want to sit down." I said and mum left the room.

I lent against the wall and began to bit my nails; a bad habit.

"I don't know how to um say this." I sighed and decided to just blurt it out. Like ripping off the plaster, the faster you did it, the quicker it was over and the less pain it caused...i hoped.

"Im pregnant Matty." I said and squeezed my eyes shut before I could cry.

"Oh." Was all he could manage.

Matty stood and slowly walked over to me.

He engulfed me in a hug and I cried my eyes out into his chest, mumbling words along the lines of 'I'm not ready' and 'what if I'm a horrible mum'.

He pulled me away from his chest and I could see that he was crying too.

"Aborting isn't an option for you is it?" He asked and I shook my head. No way was I aborting a life. No matter how small or undeveloped.

"Okay, It's okay. Adopting out?" He asked but I shook my head again. I didn't want my child to grow up not knowing who their parents were.

"Alright. Um, fuck okay. We can do it. Okay? It's alright. We'll figure this out. It'll be alright." Matty said soothing me and hugging me into his chest.

"Matty?"

"Yeah?"

"Why are you being so nice to me?" I asked. Truly, I didn't understand why. I loved him and he didn't love me. He could run a thousand miles away and I would understand.

"Because. I know hard it is to grow up without a parent. I'm not going to let that happen." Matty said and we both cried some more.

*~ :') naw mayla is cute

weird circumstances but still effin adorable

very very short but i didn't sleep all night..literally..no sleep

the sunrise was pretty to watch though c:

OMG 1.5K READS WUT THANKYOU?!?!?? IM CRHING

oh btw wanna know something that makes this more fucked up? in chapter ten(confusion) Layla was like 'milly once told me she wanted to be a mum' and now layla is preggers with matty awesome lol
~*