A/N Shoutout Board

OK, I know I just did an author's note, but I need to do this one.

You guys deserve some credit for this book. I mean, come on. It's not just me who does this book. It's the ones who read and enjoy the book, that makes it more memorable for me.

So, this is my shoutout board. This will be constantly updated, so stay alert! Check back, hm... Maybe every month?

I've even got some to start this off:

@Crystalstar2030 and @Jimxclaire were my first few readers, without me having to ask them. Big thing for me! Means that my book is being found!(8/19/2018)

@RandlomFandlom is my biggest inspiration. Their work was what made me want to start writing this book. They gave me a new opportunity in my writing, and even read my book! I thank them so much, for bringing the life back to my lonely self in the fandom. (8/19/2018)

@Hiccstrid2727 is my young aged account. By young age, I mean it's my old writing pieces. So, go check it out, and a shoutout to that account! (8/19/2018)

@Deku160 another of my favourite writers! They have a shorter book, about a story after the Ethernal Night. It is very good, in my opinion, and I think you guys should check them out! Lots of love, to them! (8/19/2018)