Introductions

Jim was walking through Trollmarket with Claire and Toby, when Blinky ran up to them.

"Master Jim! There you are!"

"Hey, Blinky. We brought the stuff. You wanted to see us?"

"Ah, yes, Master Jim! I want to present to you..." Blinky paused for dramatic effect.

"...Willow The Wise!"

"Just Willow please, Blinkous. I do not like formal addresses."

A young girl came out from behind a stone pillar. She looked about Jim's age, and was just about his height. She had long, wavy, fawn brown hair, and it had strands of blond in it. It was in a messy bun, tied up with some string. She had dark blue eyes, and freckles on the bridge of her nose. She wore a red cloth, that acted like a dress. It was secured at the side with some pins, and she had no shoes.

"Whoa. You are not what I expected!"Jim said, and in awe that this girl survived in Trollmarket this long.

"Good day! You must be James, or known to most, as Jim. Blinkous never said anything about me until now, correct? Well, I was an orphan when Blinkous discovered my existence. He took me to Heartstone Trollmarket,and I learned many things, here."

"Girl, look at you! How come Blinky never told us about you! I'm Tobias, by the way. But, you can just call me Toby! You probably would want to live in the human world, so you can stay with me. I've even got you some money, so you can actually do stuff." He handed her an envelope.

"Hi! You seen really cheerful! I'd be overjoyed to join the human world, and it would be stellar to live in your humble abode."

"Humble ab-what now?"

"Toby, it means your house. I'm Claire. It's nice to meet you, Willow. I can tell we'll be great friends. I brought you some spare clothes. Here," Claire gave the pile of clean clothes to Willow,"Try them on."

"Oh, many thanks, dear Claire! I really do appreciate it. I can tell we will be joyous companions."

Willow rushed to change behind the pillar she came from. When she emerged, she was wearing a pale blue T-Shirt, with a pocket on the front. She had blue jeans, and dark green high tops. The jeans had a few holes, but she didn't mind. She had tied her hair up with the ribbon from before, but her hair was just in a ponytail.

"Is this presentable?" She asked, clutching the envelope of money with both hands.

"You look great! Although, you're really pale. You haven't been in the sun for ages, have you?" Claire asked.

"Ah. I have not. You are all very inquisitive, but that is just because I am new, and you have never interacted with me."

"Well, let's show you around. And, you will be joining us at school. You'll be a hit in no time!" Toby said, very excitedly.

"A hit? Those humans wish to hurt me?"

"No. Toby, stop using slang! Well, let's go!" Claire scolded him.

"Lead the way, my companions!"

~~~

One day, Willow was walking around Trollmarket, and stumbled upon the prisoner's cells. It was mostly gnomes, but a few trolls were in there. One troll, caught her eye. He was being brought down, so he could be freed, she presumed.

"Dictatious Maximus Galadrigal. You are freed from your sentence of treason." A gruff troll said, and unlocked the chains around the cage, and his four wrists.