Cracked

Ok. I've done this thing: Willow has a Troll disease, 'cause why not! It's really based around the fictional disease called Hanahaki. Hope to god I spelled it right! Anyways, what happens is she starts to crack, and crumble away, when is in love! So, this takes place the morning after the last piece of Introductions. The cure: none...

*angst warning. I know I said I was done, but I needed a strange piece for Willow. Sorry, everyone!*

Willow woke up with a sharp pain in her forehead. She slept on Toby's couch, so no one was usually awake. But, to her suprise, Toby was awake. In the kitchen. Eating? She never knew what he was doing, just that he was doing something.

So, she got up, hoping the pain would subside. But, did it? Nope. Not in any way, shape, or form.

She realized something was up, when she went to the bathroom to take a shower. Before she even turned on the water, she saw something that was crazy. Do humans even do this???

What she saw, was a crack. A black crack, on her forehead, just below her hairline. And, it was fairly big.

She realized what was happening, and decided to skip her shower, and just get dressed, have some food, and go straight to Trollmarket. She went to the kitchen, and Toby noticed her frantic behaviour.

"Will? You ok?"

"Pardon? Oh, yes, Tobias. I'm quite alright. Just a bit-*sharp pain, while reaches for her forehead, in agony*-sore."

"You don't look alright, Will. You sure you ok? Maybe I can take you to Vendall, or get you some Advil, or something."

Popping the rest of his bagel in his mouth, he moved towards Willow, trying to help her.

"I'm quite alright, Tobias. As I said, just a bit..."

Toby stood there in shock, when she turned to face him.

"...sore."

"Will! You are not ok! We need to get you to Trollmarket, ASAP!"

"ASAP?"

"As soon as possible! Let's go! I'll get Claire to bring some food. Jim should already be there, training with Blinky. Let's go, let's go!" He dragged her out of the house, before Nana could even wake up.

He grabbed her bag on the way out, and both their bikes, and they biked over to the Canal. She tried to grab the Horngazzle, but she became fairly weak, unable to grab it. Toby decided to, and drew the half circle, that soon bursts to life.

He attempted to carry Willow, since she couldn't walk anymore. But, Claire managed to get there in time, and she picked up Willow. She ran to Vendall, while Toby decided to tell Blinky. When Toby reached Blinky, Jim had just finished training. He ran to Blinky, with panic in his voice.

"Blinky!"

"Ah, Tobias. What's the matter? You seen to be in a state of panic!"

"Yeah, Tobes. What's up? Shouldn't Willow be here?"Jim was slightly worried. She was one of his friends, and they were almost like brother and sister. Even if one was formal, and the other was not, what so ever!

"She had this HUGE crack on her forehead! And, when she approached Trollmarket, it got worse! More started to appear, when she got closer to the Heartstone! She needs help!"

"Vinarios Scissos Disease! Come, Master Jim! We must hurry, and get to the Heartstone!"

Blinky took off running towards the Heartstone, with Jim and Toby trailing behind. When they got there, they saw that Vendall had already started working, muttering something about stupid fleshbags.