Ch.1

$ jayda $

$ jayda $

"Come on you haven't been out since you and jackass broke up" I rolled my eyes at my Bestfriend Skai talking to me on the phone. I hate when she does this . "Okay okay okay I'll go" I said , I guess I need to get out the house "yayyyy ok I'll pick you up @11" she said excited. "Ok" I said then she hung up the phone.

I got up and walked in my bathroom stripping out my clothes and hopping in the shower.

I'm Jayda Ayanna Brown . I'm 20 years old and I was born and raised in New York, I sell bundles , lace fronts , and clothes.

I stepped out the shower grabbed my towel rapping it around me . I walked into my room and dropped my towel and started oiling my body. It was about 9:45 so I had a little time.

I put on my panties on and sat down at my vanity and started doing my makeup.

**

"Okay I'm ready" I said walking out my condo seeing skai standing waiting for me "bout tim- oooo bestie you look goooddd" she said hyping me up , I started twerking as we got in the elevator "aaayyyeee go Bestfriendd!" She said making me laugh. "Girl I missed you" I said hugging her , "couldn't tell been in the house the pass month no texting or calling me" skai said making me roll my eyes.

Me and Brandon had a toxic relationship and he beat me , he's crazy , But i loved him.

"take my picture" I said handing skai my phone "okay and your taking mines after" she said laughing . I posed for my picture then took hers . In the car I posted both of ours since she was driving.

Liked by Charliesangelll, lightskinskai, and 36,429 others @amourjayda: I just b tryna motivate em

@amourjayda: I just b tryna motivate em.... yet I got em jealous?🤔

View all 543 comments
@lightskinskai: yessss 😍👏🏾

Liked by thebsimone2 , amourjayda and 34,416 others @lightskinskai:remember this face cause I'm that bitch your gonna lose to🤷🏾‍♀️🤪

@lightskinskai:remember this face cause I'm that bitch your gonna lose to🤷🏾‍♀️🤪

View all 653 comments
@amourjayda: 😍😍😍😍😍

—————————————————————-

We pulled up to the club and got out seeing a long ass line "girl how df we getting in here ?" I asked raising my eyebrows "watch this" she said holding my hand as we walked to the front of the line . She said something in the guards ear and he let us in.

We walked in the club as the music blasted ,"ayyyeeee" I said getting lit the to song. Me and skai sat at the bar and she ordered us shots "you know I don't drink" I said rolling my eyes as she handed my Hennessy "come on this one time" skai said .

I took the shots then went to the dance floor twerking , I felt somebody tap me . I turned around seeing

(In this book he's 22)"East" the biggest drug dealer in all New York

"East" the biggest drug dealer in all New York . "Hey" I said shyly "wassup, I just wanted to get you name beautiful" he said licking his lips , I smirked and smiled "jayda" I said .

"Ms. Jayda how you been you don't remember me?" He said , I looked at his face trying to figure out who he was then it clicked "ooooohhhh shit DAVIE" I said hugging him .

Me and Dave were Bestfriends in high school then my parents moved me to Georgia, I just moved back to New York . "Yea it's me , when you move back?" He said as we walked to the bar sitting down talking . "Like 2 years ago , I missed you so much" I said smiling from ear to ear. "I missed you too wayda" he said pulling my cheeks calling me what he used to call me. I rolled my eyes and laughed , "you not the same lil jayda you used to be" he said . "I know" I said laughing "still haven't got tall" he said making me playfully punch him in the arm .

We talking for awhile while skai was with some dude dancing with him. I chuckled to myself watching her dance with him. "Lemme get you number so we can keep in to-

POW POW POW!

He got interrupted by loud gun shots go off, "take my keys and go sit in the car imma be out there soon, I gotta black Range Rover" he said handing me the keys . I nodded my head and ran out the back door finding his car and sitting in it . I pulled out my phone and texted skai

Me- are you okay wya?

Bestiee❤️🤞🏽- yea I'm boutta get some dick😝 you needa ride home ?

Me- LMFAOOOO nah I'm good girl you wouldn't believe who I'm with but imma text you in the morning . Love you😘!

Bestiee❤️🤞🏽- ok ,love you too😘

I locked my phone and turned on the air because it was hot asab . I put my Head back in the seat getting relaxed waiting for Dave.

$ Dave $

"Why tf you shoot him?" I said asking ace , my right hand man "he was doing too much" he said chuckling "just get this shit cleaned" I said with gritted teeth walking out. I own this club and 2 restaurants to cover up my drug business.

I walked to the car opening the door seeing jayda in the front seat sleeping like a baby, I had the biggest crush on her when we were in high school.

I got in and started driving off otw to my house .

____________________________________

How y'all like this book so far ?