Ch.4

$ jayda $

"Omgg stwapp" I said in between laughs , Dave was tickling me. "Nope say sorry" he said still tickling me , I picked up a pillow and hit him in the head with it , "nope!"

We were full on having a pillow fight , he grabbed the pillow and hit me in the head with it " OKAY YOU GOT IT" I screamed holding my head , he was full on laughing like it was funny.

"My damn head hurt" I said , "anddd you made me miss my favorite part" I said rolling my eyes "sooo" Dave said laying on the bed , I rolled my eyes and got up to use the bathroom.

Me and Dave were at his house watching a movie, today I realized that I have a crush on Dave , I just can't tell him , he doesn't feel the same way.

I did my business then washed my hands and walked out the bathroom. I heard loud talking and laughing coming from the living room, I narrowed my eyebrows and walking into the living room.

I walked in and seen abt 4 dude in there talking with Dave , everybody got quite and looked at me. "Uhh hey" I said with a little smile.

"Oh shit East" the chubby one with waves said, I smiled and stood next to Dave waiting for him to introduce me. "Y'all this jayda , jayda this , chuck" he said pointing to the chubby one. "Ace" he said pointing to the tall buff one , "dice" the other dude said. I nodded my head and just stood there.

Everybody was sitting down so there wasn't anymore seats. I rolled my eyes as east patted his lap for me to sit . I walked over to him and sat down , "so y'all wanna smoke?" Dice said pulling out a rello.

"Yea" everybody said as he lit the blunt and took a puff and pasted it around.

They smoked for abt 15 minuets then everybody left, of course east offered me the blunt but I denied it , I'm not a smoker.

**

"Alright call me later" I said getting outta Dave's car and walking in my condo building.

I walked down the hall unlocking my door , I was in disbelief what I saw when I opened my door. "WHAT THE FUCK" I screamed dropping my purse.

____________________________________

Short chapter 😭😭

What y'all think happen ?!

Sorry for any mistakes