Ch.8

💲Dave💲
2 weeks later

I woke up with a naked jayda laying on my chest. She looked so beautiful, even with her hair crazy and her makeup messed up, she was beautiful.

I never wanted to hurt this girl .. ever

My phone dinged making me reach over to see what it was. I scrunched my eyebrows together and instantly got mad.

I got off the bed making sure I didn't wake jayda up and walked downstairs. And read the message again.

____________________________________
Messages

Gena🍆: I'm pregnant.

Me: I rapped up . Ain't my baby

_________________________________

I know for a fact I rapped up she ain't finna catch me slippin and fuck up my relationship. I blocked her then locked my phone. She's just mad I cut her ass off.

**

"Mamas hurry uppp" I said to jayda as she got dressed , we were going to meet my mom , even tho she doesn't know that and she was acting like we were going to a fashion show

"Do I have to dress classy?" She said as she put her hair in a bun, "no just put on something comfortable" I said back as I scrolled on Instagram.

💲jayda💲

I put on a grey sweatsuit , I was comfortable and loose. I looked at myself in the mirror tying to figure out if I should put on some makeup up.

I decided not to , I grabbed my purse and my phone walking out the room. Dave looked up from him phone . Once he looked at me he licked his lips

I smiled . He stood up walking towards the door , we walked out as he grabbed my hand . We got in the car holding a lil conversation.

"Where we going?" I asked look at him as he smiled , "to my moms house" he said. My heart dropped to my stomach as my eyes got big. "What if she doesn't like me ?" I said

"Trust me she's going to like you" he said back . The rest of the ride was quite all I could think of was if she didn't like me . Yea I know his mom because we were Bestfriends but I don't think she remembers me.

we pulled up to a house a little bit smaller then Dave's and Dave pulled into the drive way stopping. My heart started to beat as we got out the car .

Dave unlocked the door with his key and we walked in , "mamaa" Dave yelled taking his jacket off , a pretty light Kim women came out the kitchen with beautiful long curly hair , as soon as she seen me a smile formed on her face helping me calm down.

"Don't b yelling in my house like that David , hey beautiful" she said hugging me , "hey I'm jayda" I said smiling back at her , "I'm Sarah ,trust me I know you as much as Dave talks about you, is my son treating you good?" She asked as I chuckled .

"Yes ma'am" I back as she nodded her head . "Where's liyah?" Dave asked walking into the kitchen as we followed , "in here room , probably on the phone with some lil boy" she said back making him hurry out the kitchen upstairs.

"Whew I feel bad for her , I'm cooking the food should be done soon" she said as I nodded looking around. "Do you need any help ms.sarah?" I asked .

"Girl call me ma or Sarah , 'ms' makes me feel old , and sure you can help" she said back chuckling making me laughed as I washed my hands and began helping her.

*

"And he would run around the house naked , I would have to say "boy put on she clothes'" Dave's mom said making me laughing as I looked at Dave.

We had been eating for about 30 minuets, it was filled with laughs and love I was loving his mom.

Everybody finished their food and we rapped everything up and left.

" I really had a good time bae" I said smiling , "me too"

____________________________________