Ch.2

$ jayda $

I woke up in a bed that I didn't realize making me think abt last night, This must be Dave's house I thought.

I got out the bed walking to the bathroom seeing a tooth brush that haven't been opened yet , I opened it and started brushing my teeth .

After I brushed my teeth I walked downstairs seeing shirtless Dave sitting on his couch playing his game. "Your finally" Dave said , I chuckled and sat down next to him. "What time is it?" I asked him leaning on his shoulder. "It's 9:00 am and I wanna take you to breakfast so get your stuff so we can go to your house" Dave said turning his game off .

I nodded my head and walked upstairs so I could grab my phone and heels . I grabbed my stuff and went back downstairs "I'm ready" I said , he nodded and we left.

****

"You can sit in here till I'm done , make yourself comfortable" I said to Dave then walk in my room. I stripped out my clothes and hopped in the shower.

After about a 15 minute shower I jumped out the shower rapping my towel around me. I took my wig off and walked to my closet. I oiled my body and put on some panties and a bra , I grabbed an outfit and put it on and walked in my bathroom. I put on another wig and put it in a bun.

I was gonna go natural face today so I just put on some lashes and looked at myself one more time before grabbing my bag and walking downstairs.

I walked in my living room and Dave was sitting on the couch on his phone. "I'm ready" I said he looked at me and smiled then stood up.

He walked out my condo and got on the elevator, "your beautiful" Dave said making me blush. "Thank you" I said , I took a off guard picture of Dave then we walked out the elevator.

I walked up to Dave's car and got in , "Imma act like Ian just see you open that door" Dave said as he cranked the up car I chuckled and put my set belt on. I posted the picture of Dave then locked my phone.

Liked by Daveeast, lightskinskai, and 50,469 others@amourjayda: Bestfriend ❤️🤞🏽

@amourjayda: Bestfriend ❤️🤞🏽.  @daveeast

View all 4567 comments
@lightskinskai: TEXT ME!😍

——————————————————-

"Aww you posted me" Dave said still looking at the rode , "i had to , you looked so cute" I said chuckling. He laughed and turned up the radio.

"This my songgg" we both said at the same time rapping the song.

I get so high I put these drugs into my system
I love you with all my heart, ain't no probably
You chose your life over your son, that shit killed him
I never asked you for anything, just your honesty
How you trade on me like that? I'm your family
And she tried to chase a bag for an athlete
But two wrongs don't make it right
Get with your dog and make it right

————————————————————

We pulled up to Waffle House , I sat in the car as Dave got out the opened the door letting me out. We walked into Waffle house and got a table.

"So whats been up whatcha ma?" He said looking at me as I took a sip from my water , "nothing just living life" I said .

"Damn Bestfriend I missed you" Dave said smiling "facts I missed you too , I can't believe I didn't recognize you" I said smiling before our waiter came and we ordered our food and continued talking.

Our food came and we ate then left.

**

I heard my phone ding and I looked at the notification going to in , Dave dropped me off at home like 15 minuets ago so I was just laying in my bed relaxing.

Likeda by amourjayda, lightskinskai, and 70,189 others
@daveeast: 💕 @amourjayda

View all 5572 comments

——————————————-

I chuckled at myself looking at the picture then locked my phone after texting Dave.

____________________________________