Ch.7

💲Jayda💲
2 days later

"Girl what's been going on in your life?" Skai said as we sat in the food court, me and skai came to the mall so we could catch up and stuff. "Girl nun i been looking for a apartment ion wanna feel like my all under dave and stuff , you feel me ?" I said she laughed and I just stared at her blankly .

"Girl now you know you love being up under dave" she said I rolled my eyes , "whatever" I said .

She wasn't lying tho

"Anyways let's go shop till we drop!!" I said standing up and she did the same thing.

We walked into a couple of stores getting some clothes and stuff . "Take my picture" I said to skai handing her my phone then she took the picture.

We went to a couple more stores then I posted my pictures on Instagram.

Liked by Charliesangelll, lightskinskai, and 59,478 others @amourjayda: I'm back & im better 😛

@amourjayda: I'm back & im better 😛.

As we walked into Gucci my phone dinged , I opened it and went to my messages.

TEXT —

Daveyy
Wyaa?

Me
Me and skai went to the mall , I'm otw back tho.

— TEXT —

I told skai I was boutta leave , we hugged then I left. I walk to my car getting in putting my bags in the passenger set then driving off.

*

Pulling in the garage I got out the car walking into the house. I seen dave laying on the couch shirtless, "Bestfrienddddd" he said get up to hug me like a lil kid . I laughed and put my bags down taking my shoes off and my jacket.

"Whatchu been doing all day ?" I asked going to sit on the couch with him .

"Nun had to handle some business then I been in the house waiting on you" he said back playing with the string on my pants.

I could tell something was on his mind he just couldn't say it. "What's on your mind?" I said pushing up him head so he was staring at me dead in my eyes.

It was complete silence then he leaned in and KISSED ME!!

fire works went thru my body as our lips moved in sync . He pulled apart and he smiled "that's what on my mind"

I smiled and opened my mouth to talk but the spoke before I could, "I been feeling this way for awhile about you jayda, I want to make this work . I know I have things I need to fix about myself but I want you" he said leaving me speechless .

"I want you too" I said and kissed him again. He picked me up not breaking the kiss , he brought me to the bed room laying me on the bed. He started to kiss down my neck till he got between my thighs.

He kissed between my thighs and pulled my panties off with his teeth. He looked at me for the ok and I nodded my head. I was so wet it was kinda embarrassing.

I was broke from my thoughts as I felt Dave's cold tongue on my flower....

**

____________________________________

Ha y'all thought y'all was boutta get a sex scene.

SIKEEE .

They together now👀.

Will dave be able to change ??

Guise I'm sorry I haven't updated inna while 😭😭.

It's snowing ❄️