☁️GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING JEANS☁️

A/N
Okay so I got this idea from looking at the picture above, I thought it was funny so imma try to make your readers laugh your pants off(literally). (Even tho it probably won't work, I'm not that funny!)

-

After this week of nothing but embarrassment, Bakugou swears to himself he will never in his entire fuckin' life wear jeans again.

He wants his spikey hair back, and will never complain about it again, he wants his sweatpants and to do nothing but lounge around and play video games.

But no, here he is stumbling around trying to get these mother fuckin' jeans off.

"Gawd Fuckin' Damnit" he swears from his dorm room as he trips and falls on his bed, ankles, knees, and thighs still stuck in the jeans best Jeaniest forced him into.

He's been trying for hours to get out of the jeans. Nothin works.

Scissors, throwing knives and even a fucking butcher knife couldn't cut the jeans off him. The fabric seemed to be unbreakable, courtesy of best Jeaniest.

They seemed to be immune to his explosions, so every time he would set one off, he would hurt himself instead of the jeans.

He needed something unbreakeable as these jeans, and as much as Bakugou hated asking for help...

"Kirishima" Bakugou says loudly knocking on the red hairs door.

The door opens almost immediately.

"Oh hey Bakugou, sonethin' wrong?" Kirishima asks yawing, showing off his shark teeth.

"Just come with me shitty hair I need your..." He says trailing off.

Kirishima, takes this opportunity to make Bakugou ask for his help.

"Need my what, pants? Shirt? Virginity?" He says doubling over laughing.

Bakugou wont ever admit how red his face got at the statement.

"I need your fucking HELP shitty hair, now come with me."

There is no way in hell Kirishima could take Bakugou seriously with his hair flat like that. He just keeps laughing grabbing onto the doorframe wheezing from laughter.

"Do not fucking laugh at me hair for fucking brains!" He growls eyes flaming intense ruby.

"Bakugou, I'm sorry I can't take you seriously right now with your hair like that."

Kirishima could see the smoke coming out of Bakugou's ears when he said that.

"Are you gonna fuckin' help me or not shitty hair?" He grumbles.

"Yeah, whatya need help with?"

"Come with me" Bakugou grabs Kirishima by the wrist and pulls him into his own bedroom, shutting the door.

Suddenly Kirishima is very hyper aware of every movement Bakugou makes, from the shifting weight from foot to foot, to the small lip biting on his bottom lip.

"I can't get these goddamn mother fucking jeans off, can you help?"

-