😂Tomura's Accidents(Special)😂

A/n

Yeah, ik ik nothing to do with Kiribaku, but I thought it was hilarious idea 😂

-

The Twister Accident

Now believe it or not, the villain headquarters had a second floor.

The villains, despite being spiteful of each other, always had Wednesday night game night. Toga enforced.

This week, the game was...drumroll please...Twister.

First up Toga vs Dabi.

Somehow Dabi managed to beat out Toga, not even he knows how(maybe she was just letting him win).

Next up Tomura vs Warp Gate.

Tomura won easily because Warp Gate is not flexible at all.

Last battle,

Dabi vs Tomura.

It was a very intense battle, neither wanting to lose to the other.

After 30 minutes of very intense twisting, Tomura, accidentally, places all five fingers on the floor, disintegrating the twister mat, floor and all. 

All four villains crash down to the first floor.

Toga landing behind the bar, Warp Gate landing on a table and breaking the legs off (despite being vapor, he's a very heavy man), then crashing to the floor with a salt shaker up his ass(it was a very aggressive salt shaker). Tomura lands smack on Dabi's chest because of their original position upstairs.

"Get off me you fuck" Dabi growls throwing him off. "By the way I won because you fucking disintegrated it on purpose because you were about to lose." Dabi growls standing up.

"I think the fuck not" says Tomura sitting up. "You were the one about to lose."

Toga pops up from behind the bar counter, "My game my rules, it's a draw." She chirpily says.

All you hear is groaning from Warp Gate before "Does no one fucking care he just disintegrated the upstairs game room?!"

Toga sighs "I guess that means no more game night."

Everyone else slightly says "yesssss" in their head.

"Oh wait, we can just do it here!"

Groans and curses are heard around the room.

Only one thing remained to do...

And getting a salt shaker out of someone's ass, isn't an easy job.

The Doorknob(From The Picture)

Toga, still half asleep slowly walks from her bedroom to the bathroom.

"I need a shower, no one better be in my way" she grumbles wrapping her blanket around her to savor the heat.

Rubbing her eyes, she shuffles across the wooden floor. Tomura barely glancing up from his game boy as he furiously presses buttons.

Toga reaches the doorknob, only to find the air waiting for her.

"What the fuck." She says cracking her eyes open after letting out a long yawn.

"Where'd the doorknob go." She says looking around lazily.

Dabi just shrugs and Tomura doesn't pay her any mind, to busy trying to beat the level of super smash bros.

Her molten golden eyes fall to the pile of ash on the floor.

"Tomura" she says in a scolding motherly tone causing him to finally look up.

"What Toga." He asks

She look to the floor, to him, back to the pile of ashes, and then back to him again.

"Got something to say." She says

"Nope" he says picking up the game boy and continuing to play.

"This is the fourth time this week" she says raising her voice slightly.

"Oops." He says smirking.

"I AM THE ONLY GIRL IN THIS HQ I WANT A BATHROOM DOOR KNOB, I NEED MY PRIVACY FOR WHEN I HAVE BLOOD GUSHING OUT OF MY VAGINA " she yells.

Dabi chokes on his water that he had previously drank and his patchy face becomes pink. Tomura drops the game boy and scrambles to put on pants.

"I'll go get anew one right this second...WARP, GET UP WE HAVE AN EREND TO RUN!" He yells as the fuming girl stares him down.

"Get me some chocolate strawberries while your at it" she directs.

"Yes ma'am" he says stepping into the gate.

Word Count- 787

A/N

Sorry no Kiribaku today....I wish. But I got a new iPad for Christmas from my mother and wanted to test it out. And I've had this idea in my drafts for a while so I thought I'd just go ahead and type it up for the hell of it.

Maybe, just maybe, I might have a Christmas special by the end of the day, maybe. I'll see. But I'll definitely have something for New Years.

Anddddd regarding requests, I'm working on them but the holidays keep jumping up on me and I've got a shit ton of family stuff. I'll get the out as soon as possible so please be patient.

Love you ❤️💙

-Queen

Vote, Comment, Follow

(It would be a great Christmas gift if I could hit 200 by the end of today 😉)