🖤Un "Break" Able 🖤

🚫WARNING GRAPHIC SCENES🚫

"Yeah when I was younger I had self-esteem issues," Kirishima says scratching the back of his neck, "I'm over it now, but I almost didn't apply for UA."

The topic of Self-esteem was brought up by Denki while the five friends were hanging out in Bakugou's room. Commenting on how Bakugou's ego is so inflated.

Kirishima just laughs it off and pushes the "continue" button on the TV as another round of the game starts.

Mina, rolling her eyes and continues to paint her nails pink and blue saying

"Ei, you've really grown up."

Bakugou's eyes look back and forth between the two middle school friends.

That just makes Kirishima laugh even harder.

-

Why would he remember such a memory at a critical time like this? Kirishima's eyes look around the battlefield. Four fighters remain alive, the rest of class 1-A's remains spread all throughout the city block.

Tears start to well up in his eyes as he looks at his bloody and bruised up friends as they fight the battle of all battles.

The battle to decide the future of Tokoyo.

The battle that decides the new number one hero.

-

Bakugou wards off yet another villain, slamming his face down into the pavement and letting out a loud explosion causing the villains face to explode, blood spraying his own face.

So, this is war.

Breathing in deeply and standing up he looks around and sees Kirishima squatted over someone's head.

All the hardships they faced as students, interns, and lovers was nothing compared to this hell.

-

"TODO!" Midorya screams as the dual haired male crumples to the ground, sword hilt sticking out of his chest.

His Heterochromatic eyes widening in fear.

Bakugou's and Kirishima's heads snap int he direction of the scream.

A wicked, cruel laugh cuts through the smoke.

"Sorry little brother, but I've been waiting to do that for years" Dabi sneers and kicks Todoroki's limp body down the pile of rubble after removing the sword.

The entire battlefield goes silent, the only movement being the shadows dancing on the wall.

Then, the thud of Todoroki's broken body hits the ground in a heap and all the depths of hell are unleashed from Midoryia.

Bakugou almost pisses himself at how scary Midoryia's expression is, his face is calm and stoic, but his green eyes are blazing like the pits of hell brought to life.

He launches himself off the ledge he was fighting All For One on and sends a roundhouse kick at Dabi's head.

Kirishima could hear his skull crack as Midoryia's leg makes contact, not only that, but his entire head gets blown off his body.

Dabi's head is sent flying off into the darkness before landing in a fire that was crackling, the flames turning blue.

Kirishima's chest heaves up and down as he struggles to hold his composure. Tears welling in the corners of his eyes.