☁️Blanket Wars ☁️

A/N
Look at that little Bakugou, he's so adorable ❤️❤️❤️

Slight Lime At The End!
-

It's all out war when Bakugou and Kirishima share a bed.

When two men try to squeeze into a full sized bed, with one comforter, only one comes out the winner.

-

Monday

"Hey, hey, hey Bakugou?!?" Kirishima skids to a halt next to the pissy blonde.

"What do you want shitty hair?" The grumpy male grumbles. "It's too early on Monday morning for your fuck munch games."

Even it being 7:45 in the morning, Kirishima's nothing but smiles, Bakugou's attitude not bothering him a bit.

"I was wondering if I could stay at your house for the week, my parents are going out of town, and since I talk about you the most, my mom suggested I stay at your house." He asks happily.

Now, that caught Bakugou off guard, he stops in his tracks and Kirishima keeps walking a few more steps before stopping and walking backward to him.

"Whatya day? I mean I am always stay at Denki's if you can't have m-"

"Fuckin whatever, I'll ask" grumbles Bakugou under his breath.

Kirishima's happy mood somehow improves tenfold, even though Bakugou didn't think the guy could get any happier.

"Thanks bro, I owe you, if your mom says yeah just text me where you live and what time to be there!" Kirishima says walking to class.

Bakugou has no idea what made him say yes, or his version of yes anyway, but he suddenly gets the urge to clean his room.

-

7:15 rolls around, and Bakugou is furiously throwing things under his bed, trying to clean up a little bit before Kirishima shows up at his doorstep.

He can smell his mother cooking spicy chicken curry(extra spicy per his request) in the kitchen downstairs.

He won't admit it, but Bakugou is actually kind of nervous about having Kirishima in his room, he's never allowed anyone besides himself and his parents in his room.

He hears the all to familiar RING of the doorbell, and does one last glance around his room, mentally checking off everything he did.

He hears his moms footsteps walking to the door and starts to freak out, because his mother can be very vicious when it comes to her affection.

He throws open his bedroom door, bolts down the stairs taking them two at a time cutting his mother off from the door.

"I got it old hag" he growls to her fixing his hair.

She only arches an eyebrow in reply before strutting off to the kitchen to continue cooking.

Only then did he realize he just fixed his hair for Kirishima in front of his mother and mentally slaps himself.

He opens the door to find a gorgeous sight.

Kirishima, his hair down(it looked so soft, so soft that Bakugou wanted to run his hands through it), a white bandana tied around his forehead pushing his bangs back, a loose grey tank top, and to tie it all off jeans with a black leather belt.

Oh shit, he's done for.

"Hey Bakubro! Thanks for letting me stay over!" Kirishima states flashing a blinding smile in his direction.