❤️Because I Love You ❤️

"Eijiro" Bakugou says softly running a few fingers under the strap of his green tank top.

Kirishima hums in response enjoying the feel of Bakugou's calloused fingers on his skin.

"Why are you with me....I'm unbelievable sometimes.." Bakugou finishes with a whisper dropping his hand away.

Kirishima snaps out of his trance faster than humanly possible.

"WHAT in the devil are you talking about Katsuki Bakugou?!" He says breath fanning Bakugou's cheeks.

Eijiro grabs the hand that Bakugou dropped away and places it over his heart, which is beating rapidly in his chest.

"Because I fucking love you idiot." Kirishima says for the first time out loud.

He hears Bakugou suck in a breath hold it for the count of 3 and slowly release it.

"Just the way you are" he finishes looking the other dead in the eye.

"I love you to Eijiro" Bakugou says leaning up to press his lips against the Redheads.

Tilting his head slightly, Kirishima deepens the kiss pressing most of his weight down on Bakugou.

A silent agreement passing between them as they shed their clothes and fall into the world of bliss for the first time ever.

-

Now that I've got your attention! Hahaha.

Originally this was supposed to be called "IM SO FU*KING SORRY/Meet The Author/ Request Page" But who the hell would wanna read that!

So I added a little pizzazz to it to spice it up!

Now onto the A/n 👇🏻

-

Let me start off with saying,

IM SO FU*KING SORRY

AHHHHHHHH ITS BEEN TOO LONG

I have like 5 updates that I'm halfway done with but can't seem to find the time to finish them. Plus a huge storm just blew through and I just got lights back not even 5 hours ago. For the first time since Thursday night.

I missed writing, but my life is always pulling me in a million different directions.

So instead of an actual update today I think you guys don't mind learning a little about me...right?

MEET THE AUTHOR:

11 Facts About Me

1) I'm cursed with curly hair, this is one of the things I hate most about myself. My mother and father both have really curly so guess what happened to me...I got it 10 times worse.

2) I'm going to be a junior in high school next year.

3) I am slightly obsessed with my amazing boyfriend that I love to pieces.

4) I am no longer in the marching band, but I used to play trumpet.

5) I have been writing since I was in middle school, and I don't write as much now but I do still enjoy it sometimes.

6) I used to play sports year round, but I'm now in a very high standard school that I had to drop 2/3 sports for.

7) I live in a very small town lol

8) I'm on the taller side, I'm a 5'7 female

9) I hang out with a lot of different groups of people, depending on the day is who I spend my time with(usually my boyfriend tho)

10) I LOVE LOVE LOVE food, and iced coffee, that shit is bomb asf.

11) I'm strictly dickly lol

There's a little bit about me!

-

REQUEST

Now onto the last part of this...I'm running out of ideas, I need some help.

So as of today this becomes the official request page. If you want me to write and idea or want to give me tips on my writing here is the place.

Plz request something so I can write it, I want to know what you guys wanna read, I'll try to get them done as fast as possible but if you read above, it might take a little while.

There's no real rules, you can request anything from fluff to smut, make sure to include details! Like if it's smut give me things you wanna see like kinks, fluff is the same way! The more details the better!

NO INCEST.

Sorry but I really don't feel comfortable writing that way.

-

Oh and there is one other thing I would like to address, it has come to my attention that when I update, sometimes it goes out of order because of how I have them in my drafts. Does anyone know how to fix that? Dm me plz if you know how so I can figure it out. Thx ❤️

-

Spoiler Alert:

Next update will be part 2 of Quicky, with plenty of kinks and shit like that. But I have a feeling that y'all will enjoy it because my most read chapters are the smut.

You're welcome.

Not exactly sure when it'll be out, but I'm about 2,000 words in. So hopefully soon.

-

GUYZZZZZZ REQUEST!! DO NOT MAKE ME HAVE TO STOP WRITING BECAUSE I RUN OUT IDEAS.

REQUEST, REQUEST, REQUEST!

Love ya! ❤️