Chapter 22

Isabella opened her eyes, looking beside her she saw the beautiful face of her husband, pale and fragile, then she smiled.

Who would've thought she would've ended up like this? The Queen of a grand kingdom after what had happened to her.

She had originally been afraid, that when she opened her eyes she would alone.

Like it was only just a dream.

.

The day for the wedding arrived in a flash and the citizens of the Lunar kingdom watched in awe as the processions of envoys storm into the big city gates. Kings and Queens of all western countries in their fancy carriages that were lined with silk and precious gems. The earth dragons definitely didn't fall behind in this show of elaborate and grand display of wealth and splendour.

As the emerald decorated carriage dotted with precious gold and silver and topped with precious crafted sapphires pulled up at the large stairs leading up to the palace entrance.

A dirty-blonde haired knighted jumped off the horses then he adjusted his attire before making his way to the carriage door opening it to reveal the couple inside. Rigel stepped out and accompanied Regina, he held her hand and she gladly took it making them seem like a match made in heaven.

All the western Royals couldn't help but stare., Regina gracefully flipped her hair behind her and scanned her surroundings looking for any officials she knew. Her eyes seemed to light up when she spotted her grandfather and Jeremiah, they were probably here as ambassadors for their respective kingdoms.

A certain kid ran up to her and hugged her skirt with his signature golden head of hair, "Joseph? " Regina said with delight as she picked up the little kid.

"Sister in law! Eldest cousin didn't allow me to see you! I missed you so much! " Joseph said with tears in his eyes and a quivering lip making him look so cute. Regina's heart softened as she carried the child, he only wanted to see her, no need to torture him like that. Jeremiah's face darkened, that cousin of his was once again making him look bad in front of his fiance.

"It's ok Joseph you can come and stay at my place next summer. " Joseph's face immediately lit up once her heard the good news. As expected, cousin in law liked him the best!

Regina gracefully walked towards her grandfather bowing to give a formal greeting, "Grandfather."

Regina said with a smile bowing slightly, hoping to appease the old man. Duke Regilor was obviously annoyed with his granddaughter's sudden disappearance and appearance, with an unknown man was well. However, because of the number of people here he could only swallow his concern and smile back at his granddaughter.

In a grand room in the lunar palace Esther stood motionlessly as she was dressed in bright red clothes and fabric, her hair adorned with beautiful rubies and silver pins. Dressed up in the colour that signified royalty in the lunar kingdom.

The colour Adonijah disliked the most, the colour she was forced to wear on her wedding day.

Her thoughts of self woe were disrupted by the sound of clicking heels. The servants in charge of her remained still and bowed with their heads touching the floor. The person was of high position, but it didn't seem to be the king. It was her, his Queen.

Esther was also afraid she would do something to upset the queen bowed as well not daring to meet her eyes. The last thing she wanted was her country to suffer because she had annoyed the Queen.

"Rise daughter of the earth. " Esther rose but kept her head down as a sign of humility.

"Leave us. "The queen said to the maids who left without a word.

Esther was suddenly scared, did the Queen come to make trouble for her because she was marrying her husband as a concubine? Could she explain that she was forced into the situation? No matter what, no woman liked the idea of sharing her man with another woman she personally didn't like it either.

"Do not be afraid, daughter of the earth. Please I need your help" Esther watched in shock as the Queen knelt on her knees in front of her. Whoever didn't understand the situation might think she was bulling the queen! "Your majesty please stand up" Esther begged panicking.

"Please, when the throne is taken away, spare my husband" there was dead silence.

Esther couldn't believe what she hearing.. The Queen begged for her to spare the life of her husband.

Meanwhile in the king's chambers the kind stood facing a mirror fixing his clothes. Through the mirror a hooded figure could be seen, its aura was oppressive and could suffocate anyone without sufficient power to resist.

A smirk played on her lips as she spoke, "It's too late" she said in a mocking voice. "You'll never get the horn of Zion now and you will also never get the craftsman.."..because she is determined to kill you .

"You're just like them. " the king growled not appreciating her lack of confidence. "You believe that I'm not as good as my brother who obtained the horn of Zion. Let me tell you, I don't need your help to get the craftsman so be gone! You might have helped me get the throne but you will not be my benefactor!" Her turned to her with a chilling glare, "I will do this alone!" the smirk grew wider on her face as she watched the pathetic king who overestimated himself, he had no idea what the craftsman was capable of.....

"As you wish, your majesty. "

A few knights were aggressively pushing a huge wooden object towards the palace. It was several feet tall and seemed to have gigantic wheels attached to it which awakened the curiosty of the common folk. "I heard It's the earth dragon king's wedding present to the couple." One of them said truthfully.

"No wonder it's so big, dragons must be really majestic. I wonder how they created this massive horse. "

The guest cheered and Regina smiled at Rigel talking to her grandfather. "By the way, " Jeremiah cut in. "What is your wedding present for the soon to be newly weds? "

A dangerous smile appeared on Regina's face which mad people's skin crawl. "It's something they call, a Trojan Horse... "