Chapter 23

"It's my dear sister's wedding it's normal for me to be the first to present a gift! " Rigel stood up with a sinister toothy grin on his face. Just now, the envoys had been disrespectfully arguing among st themselves who would present their gifts first. They all wanted to get on the good side of the new Lunar King as he seemed promising and held all the major trade routes in his palm.

It disgusted him.

The envoys didn't dare speak anymore, the earth dragons might be the least powerful dragons among the known classes but they were still dragons. If Rigel decided to transform right there they wouldn't stand a chance against him even if they exhausted all their resources to gain manpower, so they all shut their mouths in regret as they saw his look of discontent and disappointment.

Rigel clapped his hands twice and soon a handful of servants came in through the gate pulling behind them a huge construction that was in the shape of a horse. The envoys were in awe at the magnificent sight that was before them, they had never seen anyone deliver such a prestigious present before, such fine lustrous wood that had been finely polished and decorated with multiple colored jewels and bows of silk.

From it's neck hung a huge gold chain that acted as it's reins which complement the gorgeous cravings in the wood itself.

The envoys had thought that the earth kingdom was on the verge of collapsing. How did they find all those jewels!?

Regina smirked. Earth dragon truly were the most powerful. They could partake in defense and offense while fighting unlike fire who could only offend. They also had control over the earth. So it wouldn't be hard for them to find jewels. They should be able to mine oil easily. They should be the richest kingdom on the planet.
They could control how fertile the soil is and make there harvest outstanding. The problem was, they lacked knowledge like most of the people in this world. With her on their side they could even split the world in two if they wanted to.

"Wow a big wooden toy for the princess. How sweet. " a mocking voice came from the crowd. It was the fire dragon king. Chaos.

Rigel's smile didn't waver. "Exactly. It's just a small giant toy for my sister. I hoped she won't be lonely in the palace."

The fire lord grunted and ignored the earth pair. Regina glanced at her grandfather and fiance and nodded at them. Then she stood up with a glass of wine.

"A toast to the princess!"

The envoys did the Sam and raised their cups.

"Now.. " Regina began pouring out her cup of wine. "Storm the castle. "

.

Adonija froze. What was she on about? Who was she talking to? To his utter dismay the horse began to shake. It didn't shake for long but instead shattered to pieces. And then an army burst out being led by the one person be loathed the most. Solomon.

The envoys were all scared shitless. They began running for their lives. The fire lord growled as he faced Rigel. "I didn't think you would become this brave in a short period of time. You even caught us on aware. But even with the element of surprise do you think you will win? You earth dragon wouldn't be able to win a war against human scum much less us, fire dragons."

Rigel only sweetly smiled before attacking the fire lord and engaging in battle.

Adonija didn't utter any words and rushed towards his brother raising his sword. He knew his brother excelled in sword fighting more than him. But he wasn't willing to back down yet.

Alein, who had remained motionless the whole time handed Regina a sword as she activated her soul weapon. "Jumping to the nearest balcony she turned toward the battle below her. Lunar soldiers vs the earth dragon. She knew who would win. So she only turned away and began her search for Esther.

.

When Esther heard the battle cries from her room she grinned. "Regina.. " she said happily. She held on to the Queen's hand and left the room in search of her friend. "Come quickly if you want to save your husband." She told the queen who only nodded and follow after her.

They stepped into he hallway and were taken back by all the servants trying to escape the castle with as much valuables as they could. The queen didn't protest. She knew none of these servants we're loyal to her husband. It was only wishful thinking on his part.

She only smiled bitterly and carried on the search for her man.

.

Regina motion to some of the earth dragon soldiers. "Leave no one alive and retrieve your princess! " the earth soldiers began running through the castle without questioning Regina's orders.

They had been trained by her and had seen how she was the only one who didn't look down on them for being earth dragons, neither did she fear them or loath them. They had also seen first hand how their king had cared and pampered her like his own sister so they dared not disobey.

Regina just leisurely walked through the chaotic castle enjoying the scenery. This was going to be her first victory. She was one step closer to her goal.