Rvb S6 E10 "Chapter 10"

Author: Sorry for the delay in chapters, I've been trying to catch up on some homework and assessment lately but, hopefully I'll be able to post a few more chapters now.
==========================

Fortress
To the firefight between the Reds and the Blues.

Director (Voiceover): Dear Chairman. Our records in this matter are impeccable, and I will refer you to them. It is true that we were granted the use of only one A.I. program, yet with special permission to conduct our experiments. That is all we were allowed to do, and that is all we have done. Of course, I am sure that you will agree, that the core mission of any scientific endeavour, is to find creative solutions to... unexpected problems.

To the blues and Wash taking cover in one of the buildings, while the reds are shooting at them.

Wash: Where did these guys come from?

Wade: Got absolutely no clue!

Wash: Do you three think they're working with the Meta?

Church: Working with them? These guys don't do much working of any kind, so... no.

Wash: Look, there's Leo.

Caboose: Is he having a nap-time?

Wash then sees Leo's unconscious body on top of the Fortress.

Wash: Hold on. Let me pull up the biocomm. Check his pulse rate.

Wash does just that while looking at Church.

Church: Uh... you can monitor our vitals?

Wash: I can check on the whole squad during combat. Keeps me up to date. It doesn't work on you for some reason.

Church: Yeah uh ah, sure there's a... perfectly, logical, explanation for that.

Caboose: Which doesn't involve a tank... what so, ever.

Wash: We need to get to him. My HUD says he's alive but hurt.

Church: Hurt? How the hell did he get hurt?

Wade: Seeing that he's your son, it wouldn't surprise me, if he pissed that Meta guy off.

Over to the Reds, with Simmons firing from behind cover, while Sarge and Grif stand behind him.

Sarge: Simmons, keep firing. Don't let up! Show them what happens, when they kidnap my boy!

Simmons: Yes, sir!

Grif: And get the grenades out there!

Simmons: Yes, sirs!

Sarge: Grif, stop confusing everybody. I'm callin' the shots.

Grif: We're the same rank now, I can do whatever I want.

Sarge: You're not qualified to lead in battle!

Grif: Qualified? How hard could it be? Simmons, you're doing a terrible job, and you should try to win harder. I mean try harder. To win.

Sarge: That was awful.

Grif: (crying) I learned it by watching you.

Simmons: Excuse me, sir.

Grif/Sarge: What?!