Rvb S6 E13 "Chapter 13"

Valhalla
To the Reds in one Warthog being chased by another.

Chairman (Voiceover): Dear Director. Our laws are not designed to outline every possible infraction that may take place! However the spirit of the law is clear. Blatant disregard for the safety and well-being of our citizens, in any form, will always be a punishable offense, regardless of how well, or by whom that offense has been justified.

The Reds are in the lead car with Grif driving, Sarge in passenger, Simmons on the turret and Leo crouching behind Simmons while gripping on the roof of the car. There currently driving around blue base, while being fired at.

Simmons: Here they come!

Leo: Then start shooting, them!

Grif drives the warthog on the river, with the other one chasing them.

Simmons: I can't! The stupid gun is jammed!

Sarge: Step on it, Grif.

Grif: Yeah, no shit!

Sarge: Whose idea was it to steal a jeep from these guys anyway?

Leo: Really Sarge!

To Wash and the Blues watching from on a hill.

Wash: Nuhh, I knew this plan wouldn't work.

Church: We all knew this plan wouldn't work. None of our plans ever work.

Caboose: That's why we carry guns.

Wade: Yep.

Wash: (Mockingly) "We can get a car, no problem. We're better with vehicles than the Blues, let us handle this." Why did I even listen to them?

Church: I told you not to.

Wash: Yeah, well, I already stopped listening to you three bases ago.

Caboose: Well that's not very-

Wash: And I never started listening to you.

Wade: We should of probably got the car, instead.

Wash: Don't make me, stop listening to you too.

Grif drives the warthog into the other one, causing them to drive through a couple of barrels. They start to drive closer to red base now.

Sarge: Force them into the wall!

Grif: On it!

Grif bumps the soldiers warthog, causing them to drive inside red base.

Grif: Where'd they go!?

Sarge: Did ya lose 'em?

Grif: Looks like it.

Leo: Nice job, Grif!

They skid to a stop as the other warthog works its way through red base.

Sarge: What in Sam Hell? I don't believe it.

Grif: Well Sarge, I guess you owe me an apology. Turns out I'm not such a bad driver after-

The other jeep emerges from the base right in front of them.

Grif: ...all.

The other jeep's gunner turns the turret toward them.

Grif: Aw come on, what the fuck!

Leo: Grif, drive!

Grif: On it!