Rvb S6 E19 "Chapter 19"

Freelancer HQ
To the Meta fighting the Freelancer soldiers.

Chairman (Voiceover): To the Director of Project Freelancer. I write to inform you, that by the authority of this sub-committee, officers have been dispatched, to place you under arrest, and we expect your full co-operation. Congratulations are in order, I suppose. When they write the new morality protocols for dealing with A.I., I'm certain they will name entire sections of the doctrine after you. It seems that you will earn your place in history after all, dear Director.

Motor Pool
Then to the reds and blues in the motor pool. With Sarge, Simmons and Grif set up in one warthog and Caboose, Leo and a still drowsy Wade set up in another one.

Wash: Alright. Stick to the plan. Just run. Get Epsilon out of here. Turn it over to the authorities the first chance you get.

Simmons: Sarge, shouldn't we help them? They won't stand a chance against that thing.

Sarge: We have our orders, Simmons. We have to think about the mission.

Grif: Finally! An order I wanna follow. "Run away and live."

Leo: That's the only order you want follow, Grif.

Grif: Uh duh, because it's the best order!

Wash: Just drive. When the E.M.P. goes off-

Caboose: You mean the Emp?

Wash: Stop it. It will destroy Epsilon if you're not far enough away.

Caboose: You got it, Mister Washington.

Church: Take care of yourself, guys.

Leo: (Smiles) You to, Church.

Caboose: Your coming back... right, Church?

Church: (Hesitating) Yeah, buddy.... I'm coming back.

Simmons: *Sniff*

Grif: Are you crying?

Simmons: What!? No, I just caught some dust in my eyes that's all!

Church: Oh wait! One more thing, if you guys actually make it out of here alive... build me a fucking statue.

Leo: (Sighs with a grin) Wash, open the gate.

Wash hits a button and the garage door opens upwards.

Wash: He's gonna be on you as soon as you clear the gate. Be ready to move. Protect the Blues' and Leo's vehicle at any cost.

Sarge: Protect the Blues, right, yeah. We'll get riiight on that shit.

Leo: Sarge, you do realise I'm in the blues vehicle?

Sarge: We'll try not to hit you Leo!

The reds and blues, both drive out of the motor pool. Leaving Church and Wash, on their own.

Church: I'm serious about the statue!

Wash: Alright, Church. Now on to the second part of the plan.

Church: (Sighs) I'm going to regret this.

Freelancer HQ
To the Meta, standing over the dead freelancer soldiers, while watching the two jeeps drive a bit and stop.

Radio sounds.

Wash: (Radio) That's it. Lead the Meta as far away from the base as possible.