Chapter Four🖤

"Hi beautiful my names Jason" A man with dark brown hair smiles, handing me a red plastic cup filled with Bourbon and ice.

"Alexa" I reply taking a sip

"Well you look amazing, if there's anything I could do for you come find me" he adds before disappearing into the crowd.

★★★
"ETHAN" I shout through the thumping music "I HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU"

"W-where are we going?" The boy asks as I pull him around with me

"We are going to find my friend"

"You said I was going to die"

"That's because you are"

"B-but I don't want too, please let me go"

"I'd rather not, stop complaining" I roll my eyes as I pull him into the garden. "ETHAN"

I saw him stood with a few people laughing as they all drank their drinks and when he saw me his smile dropped.
"Alexa?" He questions and I wave

"Yeah it's me, I've come bringing a gift"

"What?"

"We need Grayson" I state searching for his twin "Where is he?"

"Over by the pool" Ethan answers and I grin zooming over to it

"Hey Gray" I smile and he glances up to me

"You need something?"

"Actually yes, I need you to come over to Ethan with me"

"Why?"

"I have to show you something"

He looks at me for a couple of seconds trying to analyse my expression but eventually sighs and follows me back over to Ethan.

"So what is this all about?" he asks staring at the boy shaking then back to me

"Earlier today, I told you that I was going to prove something to you" I begin and they both raise an eyebrow "I told you that Animal blood is bitter compared to Humans"

They each nod and I turn my attention to the boy "come here" I state and he slowly approaches me.

"Don't worry, this won't hurt as much as you think" I whisper in his ear as I caress his cheek with my hand.

"Alexa, don't" Ethan says but I ignore him

"You told us that you would prove to u-"

"AAAAAHHH" the boy screams as I bite into his neck

"ALEXA!" Grayson shouts trying to pull me away

After a couple of seconds I wipe some blood from the boy's neck and turn on my heel to them both "Want a taste?" I ask innocently licking my finger clean

"What? No, you said you would prove to us you wouldn't drink Human blood" Ethan snaps

"Actually I only said that I was going to prove something to you guys and I didn't specify what that would be exactly" I shrug "And I am trying to prove to you that Human blood is so much sweeter, come on have a taste"

"No" They say in unison and I huff

"Then I guess I'll just go back into the house and kill a bunch of other people" I grin strutting away

"WAIT!" Grayson calls and I stop, focusing my attention back to him "One drop then you stop this party and stop hurting people"

"Okay, yeah" I nod and he glances towards the boy

"Grayson don't even think about it" Ethan argues "you know we can stop her"

"Really?" I laugh "because you couldn't stop me two seconds ago"

"Whatever Alexa" he growls "If one taste is going to stop you and your stupid games then I'll do it"

"Good" I grin as I watch his eyes turn dark and he grabs the boy's shoulders sinking his teeth into his neck.

He doesn't stop.
He continues drinking his blood until the boy collapses onto the floor, pale.

"Ethan" Grayson shouts "You're going to kill him"

He stops and stands up staring at Grayson, the boy and then me.
His face is covered in blood and his eyes were slowly turning back to normal.

"You're going to Hell" he snarls pushing past me.

"PARTY IS OVER" I hear him scream in the distance "NOW GET OUT OF MY HOUSE BEFORE I MAKE YOU ALL"

I turn around to look at Grayson, who is standing there breathing heavy as he glares at me with one emotion flashing through his eyes.

Hate.