Chapter Nine🖤

Alexa POV:
"You don't have to do this" Ethan states stepping towards me "What exactly is this going to prove?"

I stare at him and roll my eyes "I'm not trying to prove anything, I just want some real fun"

"Come home with us and we can all do something together"

"Like what?" I scoff "go hunting for animals, or maybe we could sit on the sofa and all play a game of chess"

"We cou-"

"Thanks for the offer but nah, this is so much more fun" I cut Grayson off "Listen sweetie, we're going to play a game" I say turning my attention to the shaking blonde girl beside me

"Can't I just g-go home?" She stutters making me laugh

"Well yeah" I shrug "but only if you escape okay?"

"Escape what?"

"Me"

"I don't und- what do I have to do?"

"Just run"

"Alexa she isn't going to be part of your stupid game" Grayson snarls grabbing my arm "Now pull yourself together"

"Get off me" I shout trying to snatch myself out of his grip but he just holds on tighter

"Forget everything you saw and heard tonight" I hear Ethan say behind me and I snap my head around to see him talking to the girl

"I will forget everything" she repeats nodding her head

"what Ethan? No!" I shout "you can't ruin my game we haven't even started"

"You have a choice Alexa" Grayson sighs "Either you come with us now without causing trouble, or we do this the hard way"

"Hmmm" I put a finger on my chin "How about My way" I pull my arm free and zoom away from them pressing play on the radio filling the room with music "come on boys" I smirk "Lets dance"

•••••••••••••••••

I'M BACK!
I know, I can't believe it either 😂

Basically I haven't been updating because I was feeling really shitty due to the college I was originally going to and I never had time to plan chapters let alone write them, so I changed colleges and now I feel a million times happier and more productive with things on a daily basis so I want to get back into the routine of writing chapters everyday for this book to complete it.

This is a crazy short chapter but because I haven't been active for centuries I wanted to get something out to you all asap.

Anyways enjoy,
It's great to be back 💁🏽‍♀️❤️