Aahh I'm stuck.

Before you start reading below I just wanna let you guys know that this is not another chapter for the book, I just need to say a few things...

Recently I've started Sixth Form to take my A levels which will be Psychology, Health & Social Care and Sociology so I've been kind of busy trying to get through the amount of work I have been receiving and it just feels like there isn't enough hours in the day to do what others expect to be completed.

Like if anyone manages to complete all work, eat properly, socialise with family and friends, get the correct amount of sleep, exercise, look after your well-being, go get an education and have enough time to relax please give me some tips because I feel like I can do only 2 of those things which are work related.

I just want to let you all know that I also have writers block and I'm finding it ridiculously hard to start writing a new chapter. It's like I sit there but nothing comes to me, I can't write a full sentence. In fact I've probably just about managed to write "Ethan POV" and then I get stuck... Again.

And I know that it's been a few weeks since I last updated this book and people are waiting to read more but I honestly don't know what to write. I did have a plan written down but me being a dumb ass threw it somewhere and now I have to improvise.

I'll try and get a chapter out to you all soon, but I don't really know how it will turn out.

If you've made it this far, I appreciate everything you all do.

The ideas you give, the support you show. It's what makes me have the determination to not give up writing so thank you ❤

(I'll be working on the chapter now as you read this)