Chapter Thirteen 🖤

I threw another dress across the room and sighed as I stared at the mountain of clothes covering the floor.

"What do I even wear?" I mumble as if I expected someone to reply but it remains silent. I continue pulling dresses, T-shirt's and skirts off the hangers and throwing them behind me when I wasn't satisfied.

After what felt like forever, I found a pale pink skater dress and some black wedge sandals.

I twisted my hair around my fingers to make a few curls and looked in the golden mirror standing against the wall. I pulled down the dress a little more and lightly smiled, I felt normal.

A knock on the door made me snap out of my thoughts and I turned around to see Grayson standing there. I don't know why, but I felt connected to him. Whenever I tried to look at something else, my eyes always landed back on him.

"Wow" he breathed out after looking at me for a little while "you look beautiful"

I smiled at him and looked back down to the dress "I don't look like a princess but I mea-"

"You are perfect" he cuts me off and I could feel the heat rising in my cheeks. "Are you ready?" He asks and I nod taking his hand which he held out for me.

"Where are we going?" I ask as he leads me down the stairs

"To the place it all began" he answered opening the front door for me.

To the place it all began. I repeated.

••••••••••••••••••••••••
Alexia's Outfit:

••••••••••••••••••••••••Alexia's Outfit:

Shoes:

Hair: