Chapter 1 Hospital

Skyler's POV

    "Why was I so stupid...." My dizzy head was numb, and I can not think straight. It was getting hard to breathe, then my bedroom door slammed open... My vision went black. I heard my best friend Luke scream.....

                                                                    *FLASHBACK OVER*

                                                                   Lukes P.O.V

I was outside the hospital room where my best friend, Skyler was out COLD. I was on the verge of tears, I mean come on shes my best friend. My bandmates are trying to help me, but they are not doing a very good job! "Mate she will be OK!" My bandmate, Calum said. Micheal on the other hand was sleeping, and Ashton was with Calum trying to calm me down. "Are Ms Grace parents here?" I sighed "Her parents are not living.." i told her. "She lives with us!" Calum exclaimed. Her legal guardians just died also, so we are taking her into our home. 'Okay well, who is she closest to?" the nurse said. Of course everyone, exept Micheal pointed at me. I got up and walked into her room.

                                                                   Skylers POV

My eyes finnaly opened after what seemed for ages. I heard Luke and a nurse talking about medications and all that crap. Then he ran over to me, "OMG SKYLER YOUR AWAKE!!!!" he yelled while giving me a bone-crushing hug. "Luke im happy to see you too, but please stop hugging me I cant breathe!!" I said between breaths. He let go and all the other boys came in and gave me hugs, and of course being the stupid Calum he is he had to ask me that one question.."Why did you pass out?!"