Chapter 19

Sky's POV

"Sky wakeee uppppp!!!" Luke says in my ear. He is shaking me trying to get me to wake up. "Uggh why?" I say annoyed. "We have to go to the studio to make some YouTube interviews, we have an interview with ClevverTV, then we are doing a live stream. Kayci, Ash, and Annabelle are gonna be there." He says. "What time does it start?" I check my phone. It's 930. "2:00." He says. I sit up "Okay I have a hair appointment at 1030, I am running to get my nose and belly button peirced, and I will be back here afterwards." I say running upstairs. I am going to dye my hair blonde with brown streaks. After taking a shower, I blow dry my hair and I do my makeup. I don't use much, only some concealer, dark eyeliner, and mascara. I put on a crop top that says Rebel in white and the back ground is navy blue, my white shorts with holes in them, and a blue SnapBack with a black and white snake on it. I grab my keys, and my wallet, and I go out the door. I take the top and the doors off my white jeep, and I hit the road.

-------------------------------------------------

I stand in the mirror looking at my new piercings. (belly piercing on the side) "Thank you." I say. I walk out the door and I drive home. When I get home, everyone is buzzing to see my new hair and piercings. "Nice" Mikey says. "Thanks, where is Luke?" I ask. "Upstairs." They all say. I go upstairs and I knock on his door. "Luke? You in in here?" I say. When he opens the door he looks me up and down then smiles. "I love 'em" He says giving me a kiss on the cheek. I check my phone, it's 130. "Hey we should go it's almost 2" I say. "Yeah let's go.. GUYS GET THE CAR STARTED!!!" He says. Luke grabs my hand and walks me out the door. We sit in our usual spots. Ashton driving, no one in shot gun (it annoys Ashton when he drives), Micheal and Calum in the back seats, and me and Luke in the trunk seats.

-------------INTERVIEW----------------

The interview was really fun. It was my first one with the guys,and I was nervous and excited. The other girls couldn't stay for it. Ash had drama class, Kayci had to go to her brothers football game, and Annabelle had to go to the dentist. So I was basically the only girl, except the interviewer.

Interviewer: So who is single out of all five of you?

None of us raised our hands.

Interviewer: We'll then who are your girlfriends..

Calum: Her name is Kayci, and she is a doll. Love u babe He smiles

Ashton; She is an acteess, Annabelle Chase and I love her.. ALOT

Micheal: I have a beautiful colored haired girlfriend, Ashley.

Luke didn't say anything but put me on his lap, and I put my arms around his neck.

Luke: No explanation needed. He kissed my cheek and everyone said "AWW!!""

A usual question was asked in this interview, "Sky, why do you hang out with Mikey so much do you have feelings for him?" Micheal and I rolled our eyes and said together like it was practiced "NO WE DONT LIKE EACH OTHER WE ARE TAKEN WE ARE ONLY LIKE SIBLINGS!"

And a bad question was asked. "Why did you start living with the guys before you and Luke were together?

Luke's POV

She got a pale face right there as soon as the words "living with the guys" came out of the interviewers mouth. She got up and ran out of the shoot. I ran after her. "You guys better cut that out of there!" I hear Mikey say. "SKY! SLOW DOWN!" I yell. I think we ran about a quarter mile when she finnaly started to slow down. When I caught up to her and put my arms on her shoulders, she jumped like she was scared of me. "Hey it's only me" I say. She turns around and hugs me like I'm about to die or something. "Hey you have never gotten this worked up about that.. I know something else is wrong. When her bloodshot eyes finnaly looked at me she managed to choke out "Everything" and started sobbing again.