chapter 8

Guys for now im just going to do Skys and Lukes pov until everyone else will fit it :)

                                                                                 Lukes P.O.V

I woke up with Sky next to me. She looked so adorable.... I looked at my phone, ITS 1 IN THE AFTER NOON IM GONNA MISS PRACTICE! I rushed up stairs and put on my favorite shirt and jeans. > picture I woke Sky up "SKY WE HAVE PRACTICE TODAY!" She bolted upstairs. She comes to practice with us to give her opinion. She comes downstairs with my 5sos tank top and wash out jeans. "Is that my shirt" i told her. "I couldn't find mine NOW LETS GO THE BOYS ARE ALREADY THERE!" she said. When we got there we bolted inside. "Where the heck were you guys?" Calum said. "my alarm didn't go off" i said. "Really cause we found you and Sky passed out on the couch together." Micheal told us with a smirk. "Yeah whatever he kissed me i kissed him I'm pretty sure we are dating now are you guys gonna practice or what?" Sky said kinda fast. "For one thing FINNALY and for the second thing lets start with amnesia." Ashton said. After amnesia i talked to the guys in private. "Guys I think we should let Sky sing at our concert she is already going on tour and she has a amazing voice, i already texted our manager and he said it was fine" "If we say yes will you stop talking?" Calum said "Yeah" "Okay she can" Ashton said. After we told Sky she looked kinda worried. "Guys I haven't sang in front of people for 6 years, i dont know if i can." I put a arm around her "Sky how bout you go sing Disconnected now?" "Okay fine" she walked into the studio with my guitar and she started singing.

Lifes a tangled web, of cell phone calls and hashtag i dont knows and you youre so caught up in all the blinking lights and dial tones....

When she finished everyone was clapping. "Your amazing" they all said. "Your going to be singing with us anyway so it won't be that bad" i told her.

                    After practice i figured i would take Sky out to dinner for our "first date".

We went to Nandos because i know its her favorite resturant. When we sat down, our waitress started flirting with me. Sky tensed up, so i squeezed her hand assuringly. "What do you guys want to drink?" the girl said in a flirty tone. "Water, Pepsi and another waitress." i told her.