Chapter 2- Her Story

Micheal's POV

I punched Calums arm and he stared at me innocently. "What the Heck Calum!" i whispered. I looked over at Sky and she was looking down, looking like she was about to cry. I felt really bad for her.

                                                                Calums POV

I seriously couldnt help asking her. I wanted to find out so I could help her! She was looking down, playing with her fingers. I stuck up the middle finger at myself. Why Calum WHY! i thought.

                                                               Ashtons POV

I slightly pushed Luke's arm gesturing him to over and comfort Skyler. All the boys know that he has a crush on her, but he never has the guts to tell her. Hes the socially awkward penguin, But he needs to break out of that and ask the gurl out already!

                                                                   Lukes POV

I run over to her, and I put an arm around her, pulling her into a small hug. I can already tell she has tears in her eyes by not even looking at her. "Sky you don"t have to tell us." i said soothingly. Iv'e have a crush on her for a while now, but of course that biotch Jayeden had to take her away. I already know the reason why she passed out. Jayeden broke up with her, ON THEIR ANNAVERSERY! Then she had a HUGE panic attack. She nodded and the nurse came in saying she could leave when she wanted.  We packed everything in the car, she sat next to me and had her head on my shoulder the whole way there. As soon as we stopped the car at the house, she ran out and into her room.