Chapter 23

Sky's POV

"We're having a party!!!" Luke says. We have been arguing about having one for 5 minutes now. "I don't want one you now I don't like parties that much!" I say. "Nope we are having one. Come on Sky your 17 you should party a bit. All you do all day is sit around on your phone and laptop you need to do something!" He says. "Well that's what I do best at!" I use a puppy face and he doesn't give in this time. DANG! "Yup we are having a partyyyy!" He says. He exaggerates and says party in a sing song voice.

"I HAVE NOTHIG TO WEAR!" I yell. Ash, Kayci, Kynsie, and Annabeth are in my room getting ready with me.. and basically doing everything for me. Seriously. My makeup, hair, clothes, shoes! She finnaly picks out a strapless dark grey dress, that stops right above my knees. "Do I HAVE to wear a dress???" I say. "Yes, yes you are." Annabeth says. Kayci throws it at me and says "Go out it on!" After I put it on, I don't look half bad. When I walk back in the room, they push me back into the bathroom to do my make up and hair. Kayci and Kynsie do my hair, while Annabeth and Ash do my makeup. "Blue you really need to have a drink tonight, your so stressed!" Annabeth says doing my mascara. "I don't drink guys, I know it's my birthday but not happening!" I say. When they finished I looked in the mirror. I'll admit it I look gorgeous! I start to hear music blaring. Well. It's party time. Before I go downstairs I check in Luke's room and I see him sitting in his bed. "Ready?" Luke says. I nod and grab his hand. We go downstairs and people are already drinking. "Stay close to me, and if someone try's anything on you yell for me." Luke whispers in my ear. I nod again and he puts his arm around my waist. I guess while I was in Luke's room, the girls already went out. "I will be right back. Stay here." Luke says and walks into the kitchen.

Luke's POV

I grab me a beer and Sky a pepsi. I know she doesn't drink I won't make her. I already forced her into a party. I walk back to her and she's gone. I look around and she didn't go far. She is by the laundry room, punching a guy in the stomach. He was probabaly trying to touch her. I walk up to him and I push him away from her and I growl "Stay away from her!" He goes away and Sky hugs me. "He-he tried to, kiss me.." She says. "Hey let's go dance?" I ask. She instantly pulls me into the living room where we moved the furniture into a dance floor. The song Show Me by Chris Brown is on and we start dancing. Other people are grinding.

Mami you remind me of something

But I don't know what it is (I don't know)

Cause you remind me of something

girl, you gotta show me (alright)

you remind me of something

But I don't know what it is right now (I don't know)

Cause you remind me of something

Girl, you gotta show me

I guess while Sky was gone she changed into shorts. She was dancing like a pro! Then she went on the mini stage we have with the dj and she gets a mic for kareoke. She grabs my arm and pulls me onstage. Then I hear the openin of American Idiot by Green Day. She starts the first verse and I do the second then we sing the chorus together. We always do that

Sky:

Don't wanna be an American idiot.

Don't want a nation under the new mania

And can you hear the sound of hysteria?

The subliminal mind fuck America.

Both:

Welcome to a new kind of tension.

All across the alienation.

Where everything isn't meant to be okay.

Television dreams of tomorrow.

We're not the ones who're meant to follow.

For that's enough to argue.

Me:

Well maybe I'm the faggot America.

I'm not a part of a redneck agenda.

Now everybody do the propaganda.

And sing along to the age of paranoia.

Both:

Welcome to a new kind of tension.

All across the alienation.

Where everything isn't meant to be okay.

Television dreams of tomorrow.

We're not the ones who're meant to follow.

For that's enough to argue.

Luke

Don't want to be an American idiot.

One nation controlled by the media.

Sky:

Information age of hysteria.

It's calling out to idiot America.

Both:

Welcome to a new kind of tension.

All across the alienation.

Where everything isn't meant to be okay.

Television dreams of tomorrow.

We're not the ones who're meant to follow.

For that's enough to argue.

About an hour after everyone is out of the house. I go upstairs and I run into Sky. "Ohmygosh! I'm so sorry!" I say leaving kisses on her cheek. "Hey it's fine let's just go to bed." After both of us change, well me shirtless with sweatpants. We go to bed. "Did you have a good day?" I say. "I loved it thank you" Shs says. "Happy birthday, goodnight." I say after kissing her. "Love you." "Love you to thanks again." She says and goes to sleep.