The Ditching

Arianna's POV     

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

There Rose goes, walking straight towards the food court entrance.

This may work.

I think grinning, then immediately take it back when she suddenly stops and backtracks when she sees Forever 21.

Ah crap.

I have no idea why I didn’t see the sign, I think as I hurry towards her dragging an oversized bag behind me.

"What are you doing?”

“Umm….” She starts.

“This is Mission: Vandalize not "lets go shopping".” I say the last part in a high tone. She glares.

I grab Rose and drag her through the bass pro shop entrance.

She won’t find a thing in here. 

We walk through the entrance seeing statues of fish and other fishing and hunting supplies. I laugh internally. 

We were going to go camping this summer, but Rose threw such a fit about how she hasn’t, isn’t, and never will go camping. It was one of the few times when she wasn’t just being annoying. She genuinely wasn’t setting foot on a campsite no matter what I tried to do.

We keep walking until she stops to groan looking at a variety of cameo printed things.

“Why would someone create this abomination?” she says running the rough fabric of a jacket between her fingers. “It’s doesn’t even feel remotely comfortable.” I roll my eyes shoving her towards entrance into the main mall, Colton following behind us.

I look for one of those doors that say “Do not enter” or “Employees only” and shove my way in. Rose being Rose, stops arms crossed a few feet from the door shaking her head.

“Are we going to deal with you every time we move?” I ask impatiently tapping my feet on the white floors specked with bright colored glitter.

“Yeah, probably.” She says honestly, not moving an inch.

“Come on! Stop being a baby.” Colton says irritated.

“I have the right to be a baby if I want too.” She continues stubbornly.

This only leads to some shoving, suspicious stares from random people, old lady lecturing us on respect, and me giving up after a long and sad course of thirty minutes. And that has landed us in some supply closet plotting our mission.

I pull three walky-talkies out of the bag and hand one to each annoying individual in the room.

“Code-names,” I say as the dim light of a flashlight shines down on us."Rose you will be Thorn." Rose looks like she doesn't like her code-name. 

That's why I chose that one.

"Shut up, Rose," I say as she glares at me. She's only making me more satisfied.

"Why can't I be Rose?" She asks looking very annoyed. 

"Because your name is boring." I say with a small smile showing that I'm enjoying this way too much.

"I don't like Thorn." She states giving her angry face. 

"I didn't say you had to like it," I say with extreme pleasure."I said you had to use it."

Colton starts laughing at the look on Rose's face. She looks like she's going to implode. 

Yes. Implode. I decide to end his enjoyment.

"Colton, you'll be Blondie." I tell him. His laughter ends immediately, which makes Rose start laughing.

I'm having way too much fun annoying these people. But if I don't do it who will?

"No," He says. "I'm not going to be Blondie."

"What did you want to be Hot Stuff instead?" I say while smiling sweetly. He pauses, thinking it over as a small smile tugs at his lips.

This is the part when I grip my stomach as I laugh to the point of not breathing. The strong foot steps outside the door of the closet grow closer. 

I immediately shut up, and Rose begins hyper ventilating. I turn looking for Colton’s hurt ego, finding his spot empty.

“What the…?” I say to Rose. She begins to glare. I pull the walky-talky up to my lips.

”Where did you go?” I say yelling. No answer.

“He ditched us.” She begins to grab her walky-talky and backpack. 

“I’m going to get that brat. What’s your code name?” She asks still glaring. A voice blurts through our walky-talkies. 

“Air-head.” 

“Get you fat butt back here!” I yell.

“First, I never told you I would stick around.” He says sounding like a teacher teaching a toddler an important lesson.

“Then why did you make me buy three freaking walky-talkies? You owe me ten bucks!” I continue, as he chuckles through the device.

“Hey, mine broke! I thought I’d invest in a new one.” 

“When I see you next, mark my words, I will kick. Yo. Butt. And you better have twenty bucks waiting.” 

“I thought the thing was ten?” 

“That was before you ditched us. Oh, and I am not an Air-head, Blondie.”

That stupid, handsome, pompous idiot.

A/N This is dedicated to AbiiTastic because of how much dedication she has to reading this story/book thing (I don't know what to call it) This is really just a filler chapter. Nothing really important. So................. Yeah.

Comment!

Vote!

Fan!

Join the Circus!

What do you want me to do, dress in drag and do the hula?

Guess that one and I will love you more than I love Harry Potter, Narnia, Hunger Games, and Disney. And that's ALOT of love!