Prologue

It was an ordinary day for Jimin,  waking up in the morning to make breakfast for himself and his mother that will wake up just after he leaves to school, attend his classes and fool around with the five of his friends, get home to start preparing  dinner for his mother who will be coming home in an hour or so, but just as he was walking back home he remembered something important..

Today his soon to be stepdad and stepbrother will be moving in.

Jimins eyes went wide when the thought finally strucks him. It's not that he's not happy about it. It's the exact opposite, he is overjoyed about that. The only problem is that his soon to be stepbrother doesn't seem to like him and whenever Jimin tries to start up a conversation with him he just shrugs him off or says something along: 'I don't care'.

So being reminded of that fact he is slightly taken aback but other than that still very happy. Speeding up the pace he is walking in he gets home at exactly 3:15PM, gets changed while throwing his bag somewhere in his room, runs downstairs and checks the time to find out how much time he'll have to prepare something to eat before his mom arrives with hopefully his stepdad and stepbrother.

Noting down in his head that he'll have exactly an hour and a half he decides to prepare something simple which ends up just being noodles with soup that supposed to taste something like Ramen. Of course if he had more time he'd actually make Ramen for everyone but he had to settle with something that doesn't take as much time but won't taste too weirdly or bad.

In the end he finished everything just in time; to be exact fifteen minutes until the arrival of everybody.

He smiled to himself being proud that he actually made it in time and decided to go upstairs to take out all the books from his bag but just as he was making first few steps up the stairs he got startled by the sudden sound of front door opening. "Jiminie!  We're here!" Says the familiar voice of his mother and he, still caught off guard, turned around and took those few steps back to greet his mother with the new members of your family.

Just as he thought, they all were standing in the hallway bringing in their belongings. (Of course his mother only had a small handbag from work).

Naturally Jimin went to help so he quickly slipped on his shoes, gave a hug to his mother as a 'hello' then went up to the car that had only few things left. He was about to pick one of the suitcases up but it looked as if someone wanted to take it too. Jimin looked to his left were he was met with a cold glare of his soon to be stepbrother; Jeon Jungkook. Without hesitation he let go of that certain suitcase and took the other one to not cause any unwanted problems. Yet still Jimin decided to at least greet him. "Hi, Jungkook." But of course, Jungkook just gave him a glare and left with a suitcase in his hand.

When everything was finally brung into the house Jimins new stepfather came to greet him. "Thank you for helping and hello, Jimin." The man said giving Jimin a hug that he gladly returned.

They were on good terms since the start which he found great because that meant that his mother wouldn't have to worry about him not accepting the man she chose for herself. On the other hand his soon to be stepbrother started to spit venom all over him ever since their first talk with each other. His dad brushed Jimins worries off saying that Jungkook just might not be ready for a whole new family and Jimins mother said to just be patient and kind to him.

So he took that to heart trying to figure out how to make him feel more comfortable around him because it seemed like the only person he didn't like in the house was Jimin.

___________________________________________

-River♡•°