Chapter 30|| A Bad Idea?

|Jungkooks Pov|

"What do you expect to things be like now then?" I asked as we stood there in silence, he opened his mouth ready to reply to me when he suddenly got stopped by someones appearance.

"Jiminie-ah! Jungkook-ah! Good morning!" I heared the hyper Hoseok say as he jumped on Jimins back.

"Yah! Hoseok, I told you not to jump up at me like this!" He scolded the hyper one while I stood in one place, silent and looking at the ground. That didn't slip from the hyper ones attention.

"Jungkook? You alright?" He questioned as he got off Jimin who was still grumbling at him. I looked up and flashed a forced smile.

"Yeah, sorry, I just didn't get much sleep so I'm tired." Hoseok nodded in understanding.

"Are you planning to sit with us by any chance?" Hoseok asked and I felt getting a bit stressed. If I agree that would mean being with Jimin which isn't a very good idea but at the same time it looks like there isn't much point in pretending or trying is there? I opened my mouth uncertain of what to say but Hoseoks cheerful face turned into a serious one. "If you say no I will find you and drag you to our table and break and lunch." He threatened which made me take back the thought of disagreeing since I know  that Hoseok will do that.

"Uh, yeah. I will." I said what the older expected and wanted me to say. He clapped his hand together feeling like he just won a big competition, as he did that I looked in the direction that Jimin was in wanting to see his reaction but all I was met with was him staring down into space looking like he was in his own world at this point yet the few seconds my eyes had found him he immediately looked up to look at me as well. I parted our eye contact and kept my attention once again at Hoseok who went back to being really hyper.

Hoseok ended up walking the rest of the way to school with us, he kept the conversation going as I listened and replied to his comment while Jimin only replied to things directed to him. It got me wondering if I should do anything about that but remembering that the guy has mutual feelings towards me made me feel nervous so I decided to leave it and wait until his actions and attitude is bothersome.

At break I didn't want to leave Jisoo alone since she still hasn't made any other friends. Well she has but all of them are quite fake since she became the hit topic of the school and suddenly she's popular. I mean I'm not really surprised she is pretty much a definition of gorgeous. She also gets a lot of love letters from all kinds of people, I'm surprised she hasn't got a boyfriend yet but she says that she's only interested in people who will like her for her personality not her looks, and I understand and respect that very much. So I brung her to the table where everyone was sat. "Um guys? I brung Jisoo to sit with us, I hope you don't mind." I said as I pointed to Jisoo who, out of a habit, bowed to everyone showing her respect.

"Too bad Seokjin isn't here. He'd be so happy right now." Said Taehyung with a smirk plastered on his alien face. Jisoo looked up to look at Taehyung while giving a little 'huh?' to express her misunderstanding of the situation. "Don't worry." He laughed while everyone just felt disappointed in him.

"Taehyung just has this theory that Jungkook and Seokjin have a big ass crush on you for pretty no reason but only because Jungkook is hanging out with you and Seokjin said that you look really cute." Namjoon explained looking like a disappointed father whos son just failed their exams.

"Oh.." Jisoo replied a bit taken aback by this.

"Please don't be bothered by their stupidity. They're just idiots." Said Yoongi who was busy on his phone but it looked like he was still paying attention to the conversation.

"That's a bit rude." Hoseok complained doing the most childish angry face he possibly could pull.

"I ain't wrong though."

"You're right, so because you're a part of our group that means you are stupid as well." Commented Taehyung making everyone 'oooh' at his small burn. Yoongi just rolled his eyes going back to his phone.

"Anyway, please sit down with me." I said suggesting that Jisoo sits next to me, she agreed as we both sat next to each other. In front of us was Hoseok, Taehyung and Jimin who had been sitting through all of this silently.

The break went on with everyone talking and cracking jokes. Jisoo was enjoying herself which I took as a good thing. The only thing that has been out of order that apparently no one took notice of was that Jimin had been sitting there silently while staring out to the distance. I didn't want to bother him, at least not now so I decided to jump back in to the conversation. "Sorry, what were we talking about?" I asked turning to look at everyone.

"We were talking about how you and Jisoo are such a cute couple." Commented Hoseok and everyone started to tag on to say how they think me and Jisoo should get together.

"Guys, come on. Jungkook is only a friend. I don't like him in that kind of way." The girl declared and almost everyone ended up saying 'Ooow'.

"Damn Jungkook. You just got rejected." Said Namjoon.

"Agreed, even Namjoon doesn't get rejected that way." Added Taehyung and he immediately got a punch on the arm from Namjoon himself. As everyone was laughing at the roasting that has been continued everyone fell silent when Jimin abruptly got up while taking his stuff and left. Everyone looked at each other with mixed emotions showing on their places.

I signed and got up as I decided to talk to him. "I'll go talk to him." They nodded in agreement as I went to look for Jimin and possibly talk things out with him once and for all. It didn't take me long to find the small guy since he didn't manage to walk away too far, but he really did chose an isolated place. I guess he just wanted to be alone, too bad that I'm here then. "Jimin.." I said walking up to him slowly while he was too busy staring down on the floor.

"I knew you'd come.." He said taking me by surprise. What does he mean he knew I'd come? Did he leave on purpose? "If you're going to ask me if I left on purpose then yes. I thought that's going to be the easiest way of making you talk to me privetly." He explained slightly looking up to meet my eyes but after a short while he looked away somewhat confused about something.

"Jimin, why do you have to be so distant from everyone whenever Jisoo's around?" I asked, I probabbly know the answer but I just want to hear it from him.

"It's obvious isn't it? I'm jelous, too jelous. I guess I know how you felt with Sunmi.." He replied, and indeed it was an answer I was expecting. It was a dumb question I asked.. After a short while that I have not said anything Jimin looked away while biting his lower lip, looking like he's fighting with himself internally. Few minutes pasted as none of us knew what we should say, or at least I didn't know what I should say, Jimin shyly looked at me and asked:

"Would it be a bad idea if I said that I want to date you?"

____________________________________________________

Yes I know I cut off at the best part :)

-Yuka~Chan♥