Chapter 39|| Telling The Truth

|Jimin's Pov|

Me and Jungkook say in the livingroom, our hands held together as we both waited for the others to arrive. We decided it's about time they all found out. I didn't know what reactions I should expect though.. a part of me knew it couldn't be that bad, they're our best friends that should understand. But.. what if they don't? What if they look at us with disgust and never talk to us again? That is also what a part of me thinks.. and I know I should know better than this but it's easier said than done.

"Hey, Jungkook.." I said catching his attention. "Do you.. think they'll accept us?"

"I mean.. they should but, nothing is certain anymore.." He said trying to be as honest and reassuring as he could but I could tell from the way his facial expression changed that he himself wasn't sure of what to think of it. I felt tears till up my eyes again and I threw my arms around his neck as I hid my face on his chest.

"I'm scared they'll hate us.." I whispered out with a cracking voice yet still not letting tears to flow down my cheeks. Jungkooks hand petted my head in a comforting manner.

"We both are.." He added.

About five minutes later the doorbell rang and I slowly got off the couch to go open the front door. I rubbed my eyes to get rid of my watery eyes so the guys won't question me too much and then opened the front door to let everyone well into my house. None of them said a word as I figured out that the second we walk into the living room the questioning would start.

We all got ourselves settled in the livingroom where I say back down next to Jungkook.

"So, you're leaving, huh?.." Hoseok said crossing his arms and staring at the wooden floor.

"Yeah.." I murrmured turning my hands into fists.

"And what's the reason?" Yoongi asked going straight to the point. Me and Jungkook looked at each other with mixed feelings, still a bit uncertain of our friends reaction.

"Well.. I did think of telling you guys in the beginning but.." I started turning to face everyone. I buy my bottom lip feeling how stress is slowly overtaking me. "Me and Jungkook.. are dating." I said keeping my head low too scared to look into everones eyes.

There was a bitter silence that seemed to be stretching on forever and made me feel even worse. Now I was almost certain that they're not going to accept it.

"Why didn't you tell us earlier?" Questioned Namjoon and I looked up surprised that they haven't said something along the lines of: 'You guys are disgusting.'

"What? Uh, um.. Well.. We were just scared I guess." I explained scratching the back of my neck. Not even a few seconds after I felt a hand slap the back of my head and I immiedietly started to run the place I got hit. "What was that for?" I asked looking up to see an angry Seokjin.

"HOW DARE YOU THINK WE WOULD NOT ACCEPT THE FACT THAT YOU AND JUNGKOOK ARE GOING OUT! YEAH, SURE IT IS A BIT STRANGE SINCE SOME PEOPLE WOULD SAY IT'S INSEST BUT WE OBVIOUSLY WOULD'VE TRY TO UNDERSTAND YOU GUYS!" Seokjin went on a rant and I felt like he was a gaiant while I was a tiny mouse.

"To be fair, I already kinda figured it out. Just didn't say anything in case I was wrong." Commented Hoseok.

"Yeah, my and Jimin started to realise how you were catching on and tried to be more careful." Jungkook suddenly joined in to the conversation.

"I. Can't. Belive. You two." Taehyung said looking really annoyed at us. "I thought that friends were supposed to trust each other!"

"Honestly guys, let's leave the topic of trust for another day and today let's focus on the fact that Jimin is leaving and we can't do anything." Namjoon butted in and everyone went back to the original topic.

"So your mom didn't take the fact that you and Jungkook are a couple?" Yoongi asked trying to make sure he's thinking correctly. I nodded in agreement. "How did she find out?"

"Well.. I left my phone at home when I went to the dance studio and she.. must have looked through it.." I answered.

"Why are you so dumb and don't even have a password on your phone!?" Seokjin scolded me again.

"Yeah that was quite stupid of you.." Namjoon added.

"I think we can all agree that Jimin isn't the brightest person here but- is there really nothing you can do to convince your mom?" Hoseok continued after Yoongi.

"I'm afraid not.. she said she was planning on sending me away anyway to learn overseas and get a better job when I grow up or whatever.." I said and everyone seemed to suddenly feel worse by a hundred times. I also felt horrible when I thought of the day when I would be getting on a plane to America. That's when Jungkooks hand touched mine to make me feel better.

The guys hanged around for a bit longer trying to come up with some crazy plans to help me stay here, but I think we all knew it was pointless. Me and Jungkook said goodbye to the others and then we decided to go back to my room to help me pack. I didn't feel like being alone for the rest of the day and I think Jungkook wouldn't want to leave me alone anyway.

_________________________________________________________

I AM SORRY FOR UPDATING SO LATE I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS BY GIFTING YOU ANOHER CHAPTER STRAIGHT AFTER THIS ONE!!

The bois know now but even that won't help Jimin at this pint 😧😧

Since I feel quite bad for you guys I decided that the next chapter is going to be quite intresting one. 😉

-Yuka~Chan♡