"Mr. Stark, I'm Sorry."

Tony was furious. It had been three days after Peter had taken the beating at school, and he was still walking around. Despite Tony's requests, he couldn't keep Peter in bed. He was up all the time, ready to go, even though it isn't good for his health. Broken ribs don't just heal overnight, which apparently, Peter doesn't understand.

And tonight, both Peter and the Spiderman suit were MIA.

"FRI, locate Peter." Tony calls out, swishing the coffee around in his cup.

"Right away, Mr. Stark." FRIDAY's animatronic voice calls out. "Peter has turned off the tracker in his suit. He is no longer able to share his location with me."

"Wonderful." Tony says sarcastically. "Is there a way you can locate him?"

"I could try to-" FRIDAY's voice stops for a second before continuing, "Incoming call from Peter Parker. Would you like me to answer?"

"Of course!" Tony calls, slamming his coffee cup on the counter a little harder than necessary. In front of him, a small, holographic screen appears. He swipes right, and then stares at the screen.

"Kid, when I get my hands on you-" Tony threatens, letting Peter hear the full amount of anger in his voice.

"Yeah, Mr. Stark, I know that you're really mad at me right now, but I, uh-" Peter's voice is so quiet, and Tony can't see his face. Either he's whispering, or he's calling from another phone, not his suit's mask.

"Peter, where the hell are you?" Tony cuts him off loudly.

"Well, I didn't mean to, but-"

"Why don't you meander longer, and then I'll never learn what's actually going on and why your little butt isn't in bed right now."

"Mr. Stark, I'm sorry." Peter says in a worried voice. "But I'm-"

"Time's up, kid." A gruff voice on Peter's end growls, taking the phone from a protesting Peter. Tony can hear a scuffle on the other end before the phone hangs up and his holographic screen disappears into nothing.

"FRI, track the call." Tony barks.

"Sir, there's a slight problem." FRIDAY says.

"Really? What kind of problem?"

"I have located Peter's call from the Police Station on 7th and Grove."

"Great." Tony rolls his eyes and heads to the garage.

Peter sits in the Police Station staring straight ahead through the bars. He has his own tiny cell, but he could see the glares of the other men in the cell across from him. The angry Police Officers had made it very clear that if he wasn't bailed out by tomorrow morning, they were sending him to an actual prison. He didn't know if it was legal to send a minor to a prison instead of Juvie, but it scared him nonetheless. And then, they had taken the phone three minutes before he was supposed to end the call. If Mr. Stark had no idea where he was, then how would he ever get out of here?

It's not like he was trying to get in trouble. He was just off his game a little bit, being all bruised from the fight with Flash. He had helped some people, before hearing the fight a block away from him. He swung in and helped two people being attacked by a man. After pulling them away from the man's relentless punching, the attacker turned his focus on Peter. Peter didn't mean to, but a punch and a kick later, he somehow found himself handcuffed and in the back of a Police car. Turns out, the man had been the Police Chief of the NYPD. Not great for your friendly neighborhood Spiderman.

"You think we should let the guys on him?" A Police Office laughs, bouncing his head from Peter's cell to the cell filled with the angry people. Peter knew them all; the people he had captured over the course of the night. Of course, his face was uncovered, but the rest of suit was still on. Everyone knew that this little sixteen year old kid is Spiderman. What was worse, is they now knew what his face looks like.