The Mission in Iran Part 2

Tony's head snaps up painfully as the his eyes adjust to the blackness all around him. He can only see what's around him in a one foot radius, thanks to the small, blue glow emanating from underneath his shirt.

"Peter?" He croaks, his voice hoarse and painful. Everywhere hurts, and he starts to feel something strong pinning him to a chair. Or at least, that's what it feels like.

"Peter?" He calls again, more confidently this time. His heart is starting to beat in his chest as Tony attempts to recall anything that had happened.

He remembered going to the alleyway to save Peter, and then getting injected with something. They were in a plane, and then... He blinks away the headache behind his eyes. Then, Peter fell asleep glued to Tony's shoulder. He sighs out loud, the pounding of his heart and his head syncing to torture him further.

He begins to shift his weight to see if he can move the chair, but it's somehow stuck to the floor, unable to even skid a tiny bit. It would help much more if he could actually see.

"Peter, are you in here?" Tony calls loudly. He hears a small shifting noise somewhere around him, which encourages him to keep talking.

"Peter? Is that you, kid?"

"Mr. Stark?" Peter's small voice calls out. Tony can hear the sound of chains dragging across the ground.

"I think I'm stuck with something. There's something around my hands."

"Are you okay?"

"I think so. I'm just a little banged up." Peter's voice makes Tony calm down, now that he knows that Peter is okay.

"I can see you, actually." Peter laughs a little. "Well, not your face but your outline. And I can hear you, too."

"Can you get out of your binds?" Tony swallows.

"No." Peter says. "They're too tight."

"Of course they are." Tony sighs. "I'm tied to a chair or something, but-" Just as he's about to finish his sentence, they hear the sound of something sliding open and then footsteps on the floor.

"Well, well!" A man's voice says. Peter knows the man is closer to him, and he can see his outline even in the dark.

"I'm glad that we finally have guests." The man claps his hands and the dark room suddenly turns bright, causing Tony and Peter to cry out and wince.

"Let's all have a little chat." The man grins as Tony and Peter open their eyes to look at him. He's the same man from the alleway, but there's two burly men standing in the open doorway.

"Listen, pal." Tony says angrily. "I don't know who you are, but you have no idea who you're dealing with. It'll be better for everybody if you just let me and the kid go."

"Oh, Tony Stark." The man laughs and creeps towards Tony in the chair. In one swift move, he strikes Tony across the face.

"Mr. Stark!" Peter cries from across the room. Tony just adopts a deep breathing, biting his tongue so he doesn't say anything else.

"You have no idea who you're dealing with." The man backs up from Tony. "I have technology that you wouldn't believe, just like the little chains that your kid is tied up in right now."

There's a slight pause before Tony retorts, "Don't you dare touch him."

"Oh, we'll see. There may need to be some... persuasion." The man crosses his arms with a triumphant smile.