First Time Meeting

Ponyboy:

"Wanna go the drive in? It'll be fun" My friend said with a smile

"Sure I guess"I said getting my jacket and walking out.

Nightly Double

We paid and went to go find seats,The only seats that were open were next to these 2 boys.I sat next to the one with brownish red hair.He looked pretty cute but I was too shy to actually talk to him.The movie hasn't started yet so that my friend had enough time to go get us cokes.She had left me alone sitting next the cute boy.I couldn't keep my eyes off of him,luckily he didn't notice because he was too just talking to the smaller boy next to him.I just admired him,I don't know if that was creepy but I just couldn't stop starring.I really wanted to talk to him and so I had got some courage.

"Hi..sorry it's just your very cute and I Yeah..I regret saying that" I didn't mean to say the last part about him being cute but he was.He looked at me and blushed.

"Hi..um thank you,what's your name?" He said with a shy smile

"Y/n,and yours?"I saw he kinda tense

"Ponyboy Curtis"he said

"That's an interesting name,I like it" I said smiling at him.

"Thanks"he smiled sweetly

"Um would you like to hang out some day?"

"Sure I'd love that"

"Ok um how about tomorrow?we could go to the Dingo?"

"Yeah ok"

"Ok well at 6 then"
He nodded and the movie finally began and my friend had came back.The whole time I watched the movie I couldn't kept my mind off of Pony,he was sweet,I thought.

Johnny:
I walked towards the lot,my mom had just hit me and cursed at me.As I arrived I saw a dark figure on the seat.I walked over and I realized it was boy,he was crying.

"Hi..um what's wrong?"I said sweetly,he jumped a little I must've scared him.

"N-nothing"he said trying to stop himself from crying.

I sat next to him,I noticed he had a scar on his cheek,I also noticed he had a red mark on his cheek.I figured it out he had been hit.

"I see the mark on your cheek..did someone hit you?"

"My parents.."

I looked at him,why would someone hit him? Although I barely knew him I felt bad.His hand was on his thigh and I had placed my hand over his.

"I'm sorry,you don't deserve that.."
He looked up at me,it was dark so I could see his face that well but it was good enough.

"Um I've never seen you around here"He said shyly.

"Guess I've never here when your here but I guess today was the day..want me to build a fire?"

He nodded and I got up and started to make the fire.I sat back down next to him and I finally saw how he looked like,boy was cute.

"What's your name?"I said quietly

"Johnny"He said

"Ok well um I could go if you want"
"No please stay"
I nodded and smiled at him,Dang he's sure cute.
"Wh-what?"
"Did I just say that out loud?"
"Yes.."
"Oh.."
I just starred at the fire,
"Look I'm sorry but I think your cute,Although we barely know each other I would love to,would you like to hang out sometimes?"
He smiled at me
"Sure I'd like that y/n"
"Well how about we get to know about each other right now?"
He nodded and we started talking,I didn't leave the lot till the next day.We walked till sunrise and boy did I feel myself catching feelings for him.