Darry//Dinner Date

Takes Place:Darry is in high school/Football days

Y/B/F/N = Your best friends name

"Come on! Y/n you gotta go! Guess who'll be there" My best friend smirked.

"I don't want to! You know parties aren't my thing..also who'll be there?" I asked her

"Darrel" She winked at me,I felt my cheeks get warm and a slight blush appearing on my face.

I've always had a massive crush on Darry,Ever since I saw him at the football game.He took off his helmet and I just so happened looked over and saw his face.We've had a couple of conversations but nothing else,pretty sure he doesn't remember me.

I sighed and shook my head,I looked over at y/b/f/n and she just smiled at me.She knew exactly what I was about to say but she wanted to hear it come out my mouth.I laughed slightly,and sat up from my bed.

"Fine..I'll go,but you better not ditch me" I spoke loudly,she laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Only if you guys end up talking or something" She winked once again

"Can you stop winking? It's weird and your eye is gonna get shut closed" I laughed

She shook her head and jumped off the bed,She walked over to my dresser and picked out a nice blouse and a skirt.

"A skirt really?" I sighed

"Yes! Now go get dressed"

I rolled my eyes and got the clothes from her.I went to the restroom and changed.I looked at myself in the mirror,I groaned this doesn't look like me.This makes me look like a socs,I walked back to room and grabbed a different pair of clothes.

"What? Did you not like it?" She questioned

I shook my head no,I got a black shirt and some blue jeans.I changed quickly and then I just let my hair down.

"Better" I spoke confidently

"Lookin good doll" she laughed

I shrugged,I grabbed my jean jacket and we headed out.

The party was going to be at some guys house that's on the football team.

The Party

We arrived and some people were already drinking,the music was loud and everyone was dancing.Y/b/f/n went to the kitchen to get us drinks,after a while she still wasn't here.

I walked over and tried to look for her,she was dancing with some guy.I rolled my eyes and sighed.I started walking back to living room.On my way there I bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry,I wasn't paying attention" I spoke loud so you could hear me over the music.

"Y/n it's okay" He spoke while chuckling

I looked up to see Darry smiling at me,I laughed and smiled,relieved that it was him.

"Are you here with anyone?" He asked

"I came with y/b/f/n but she went with some guy,so now I'm all alone" I shrugged

"Well,want to go outside?" He asked

I nodded and we walked outside,we sat on the porch and I looked over at him.

"You look nice" He spoke softly

"Thank you" I blushed

" You looked nice as well" I said quietly

He chuckled and looked at me,He had a smile planted on his face.

"What?" I questioned curiously

"I just wanted to know..if you'll like to go on a date with me sometime? Like maybe go out for dinner?" He spoke

A huge smile appeared on my face,I couldn't believe he just asked me on a date.Wow Guess coming to this party was a good idea then.

"Yeah I would love too" I said

He sighed in relief,I laughed and then looked up at the stars.

"How are your brothers doin?"I asked

"They're good,Everything is good" He spoke softly.

I nodded my head then looked back at him.

"Wanna head inside? Or do you want to go somewhere else?" I asked him,hoping we could go somewhere else.

"Wanna go walk around?" He said after a while

I nodded and we both got up and headed out the party.We walked around the streets,talking a about things.

"Wanna go to the Dingo? Next Saturday? I'll pick you up around 7?"He asked me.

"Sure,can't wait" I smiled

He smiled and he held my hand and walked me home.We reached the gate and we stopped.

"Alright see you at school" I said sighing

"Bye y/n can't wait for next Saturday" he laughed

"Me either" I said

He gave a quick kiss on the cheek,I blushed and I opened the gate door and walked to my front door.I waved goodbye and I walked in.

I'm glad I decided to go to that party..well after y/b/f/n convinced me.