Chapter 17: Sami's next

Chapter 17

Sami's next

~Sami~

"What the...? God no please." My hand trembled as I grabbed a package of small black envelopes and set them aside. Pictures of Nikki were all scattered underneath, some of when she was small, others when she was asleep. At the corner a small black box was sitting on top of the pictures. I grabbed and set it on my lap.

I didn't hear when Aaron had entered the room.

"So now you know the truth," he said quietly, calm. I jumped up scared; every muscle in my body became tense, my heart stopped in fear. My head began to press down with pressure as I began to feel sick. The box I had on my lap bounced down on the floor, when I stood up, out spilled out a picture of Chris with his face eaten by the acid, underwear of Nikki's, and a picture of her face, smiling.

"You're disgusting," I said with a sneer. "Here I thought you like me, but you love Nikki! Your own sister!!" I turned around to face him. He was leaning on the door as he held up a hand to cover his mouth and laughed out loud, a mocking laugh. My hands tighten in a fist.

"No not her brother, a man who loves her like a women," he shouted all humor gone. He's eyes fierce and deadly. "And now you know too much!" He took one step back in front of me. He jammed his left hand inside his pocket and took a pocket knife, quickly opening it. His features were hard and empty. "Now you have to suffer the same way Chris died."

My heart stopped when I saw the knife. The blade made contact with the light making it wink at me with its light.

Panic swallowed me. "You know someone will find out." Aaron laughed amused.

"But by then you wouldn't have said anything," he said coldly. "YOU WILL BE DEAD!!"

"Why did you kill him? Why did you kill Chris?" I asked hard with my hands still in fists.

All of the sudden Aaron jumped on me making me fall backwards onto the bed. He was on top of me as he placed the knife on my neck.

"The answer is so obvious don't you think?" With the tip of the knife he gently caressed my neck up my jaw and down and circled it around a couple of times. My heart raced with fear. I could feel myself getting hot with panic. His eyes cold and murder like stayed glued to mine.

He's become a totally different person, I thought shocked.

"You know the reason yourself," he cooed evilly. "You already know...Chris was cheating Nikki with you!" He chuckled. My throat tighten. "And you call yourself her best friend. Some friend you turned out to be."

"But you don't know the whole story," I dared to say. I regretted it. Aaron's nose flared in rage and pressed hard the knife into my throat. I instantly became paralyzed as my breathing accelerated.

"Shut up I don't need to listen," he coldly replied. "You're just a slut who cheated on her best friend's boyfriend."

I need to get out now, my mind screamed for my body to do something, but my body was paralyzed with fear. In that instant I thought about something.

"Well," I said seductively trying to cover my trembling voice. "I did and I don't care! Nikki is just a stupid girl. You deserve someone better than her."

Aaron eyes narrowed as his lips shut into a tight straight line. "Oh yeah? And who would that be?"

I tried to control my trembling hands as I placed them on top of Aaron's shoulder. Slowly I slid them down to chest and waist. Without thinking it twice I kick him on his crotch with my right knee with much force as I could. He yelled in pain as he threw himself besides me.