-two-

Stan felt that way too. He has always felt that way. Crap. I should have told him. "Bill," Bill looked at Stan, eyebrows raised. "I like you." Stan said. Bill looked at Stan with no expression. He smiled, and held Stan's face. He lightly kissed Stan on the lips. "I like you too. I kind of, always have." Bill said. "B-bill, your stutter is gone." Stan said, smiling. Bill smiled, and hugged Stan.

*

Back at Richie's, him and Eddie were watching TV. There were marshmallows on the floor, from Eddie trying to throw them into Richie's mouth. "Richie, this room is a mess." Eddie said, turning off the TV. "All because of you." Richie said. "You kept on missing my mouth." Richie said, throwing a dirty marshmallow at Eddie. "What the fuck dude? That is so unsanitary." Eddie said, smoothing out his t-shirt. "No, swearing is very unsanitary. Now, pick up all the marshmallows." Richie said, imitating Mrs.K. "Richie, you're not my Mom." Eddie said, getting out of the bed to go to the bathroom. Richie spilled Dr. Pepper all over Eddie, which was ice cold. "HOLY SHIT!!!!!! What the fuck Richie?!?!?!"  Eddie took his shirt off. "Look at this shit." Eddie said, holding his shirt out. "It looks like somebody fucking killed me. My Mom is gonna have a fucking aneurysm when she looks at this shi-" "Eddie. I have a washing machine. Shut up." Richie gets up, and slaps Eddie's stomach. "Haha, it jiggles." Richie giggled, as he walks to the closet. "Get dressed." Richie tossed him a t-shirt. "Okay." Eddie said, catching it, and putting it on.

*

"Ah, shit." Stan said, a blanket draped over his head, pulling Bill's arm close. "That wasn't even that scary." Bill said, shoving a couple chips into his mouth. The movie ends, and somebody knocks on the door. "Bill, honey?" Mrs. Denborough opened the door. "Yeah, Mom?" Bill asked, taking the blanket off Stan's head. "Go to sleep now. It's 3am. Okay?" Mrs Denborough said. "Goodnight, Stan." She said to Stan. "Goodnight, Mrs. Denborough." Stan said. She turned off the lights and closed the door. "Night, Bill." Stan said, grabbing Bill's hand. "Goodnight, Stan." Bill whispered, kissing Stan on the cheek. And, like that, they fell asleep in each other's arms.

*

Eddie and Richie were about to go to sleep. The phone started to ring. Richie answered it.
"Hello?"
"Hello, I'm Eddie's Mom, Sonia? Can I speak to hi-"

"Eddie. It's your Mom. How the hell does she know my number?" Richie said, covering the phone with his hand. "Fuck. She read my notebook. You're on my 'Emergency Numbers List' " Eddie said, rubbing his neck. "Aw, I am? Anyways, what should I say?" Richie said, flailing his hand around. "Uh, say I'm not here. I'm in Bill's house." Eddie said, pulling the blanket over his head.

"Uh, he's not here. He's at Bill's. Why did you call me? It's 3am."
"Nothing. Eddie, if your hiding in this house, I am very mad at you!"
"Okay, Goodnight Sonia."

Richie put the phone back. "Holy shit. That was close." Richie whispered. "Is that notebook a diary?" Richie asked. The front door opened. "Richie, I'm home. Where are you, you little shit." A low voice shouted. "Hide under the bed. It's my sister." Richie whispered. "Okay." Eddie whispered. He climbed under the bed and stayed silent.

"Oh you're here. Cool. You invite any friends over?" She asked. "N-no." Richie said nervously. "Oh yeah? Then who's t-shirt is this? It smells like rotten Dr. Pepper." Holding it up. "Look, I don't care, just don't tell Mom. Okay?" He said. Richie nodded. "I do have a friend over. Okay, Eddie, you can come out now." Richie said, knocking on the headboard. Eddie came out, wiping his shorts. "Holy shit, you should really clean under your bed. That place is filled with all this shit." Eddie said, holding up a handful of dust bunnies. "Hey Eddie. Wait, isn't this the one that you lik-" Richie put his finger on his mouth. "What is it?" Eddie asked. "I'm Erica." Erica said, putting her hand out for Eddie to shake. Eddie shook it with a faint smile.

"Okay, I'll leave you. Night." Erica said, closing the door. The room was silent for a few minutes. Richie stared at the floor while Eddie was washing his hands from the dust bunnies. Eddie thought about what they were talking about. Richie thought about if Eddie would let him go after he told him he liked him. Eddie came back to the room, and was drying his hands on his shorts. "Why don't you keep a towel in there?" Eddie asked, showing Richie his hands. They were soaking wet, and they made his pink shorts red. "I keep one in my room, so then I won't end up wiping my face on my Mom's vagina towel." Richie said, holding it up. "But I have like, a face towel, so you can use that too." Richie gave him the face towel, and he wiped his hands. "Thanks." Eddie said, Richie holding the towel, Eddie's hands inside. They stared at each other for a few seconds. "You can let go of the towel." Eddie said. Richie started to blush. Eddie started laughing. "What were you and Erica talking about?" Eddie asked. "Uh, ya. Um, it's nothing. Sorry if I get you in trouble tomorrow." Richie said nervously. Eddie turns the light off and climbs into the bed. "Night." Eddie whispered. "Night." Richie wrapped his arms around Eddie's waist, and like that, they fell asleep.

It was the next morning, and Eddie woke up with his head on Richie's chest, his arms around his waist. "Rich. Wake up." Eddie said, nudging Richie's shoulder. Richie woke up, and hugged Eddie. "Morning." Richie said, messing Eddie's hair up. They got up, and walked downstairs. Richie's Mom was outside, smoking a joint. Richie opened the back door. "Morning, Mom." Richie said, his hand on her shoulder. "Morning Richie. Who's this?" She asked, pointing at Eddie hiding behind the counter. "Mom, please, sorr-" "It's okay, I saw you guys cuddling in bed. So, he's your boyfriend?" She gestured Eddie to come outside. Eddie came outside. "N-no, we're just friends." Richie said, blushing. Eddie started blushing. "Kay. Bye." She said. They walked back into the kitchen. "Uh, Richie?" Eddie said, rubbing the back of his neck. "Ya, Eddie?" Richie said, opening the fridge. "I like you." Richie looked at Eddie. "I hope nothing weird will come between us. "I like you too." Richie said.

"Bye. See you at Bill's." Richie waved at Eddie. Eddie stopped. He turned around, and runs to Richie. "Wait." Eddie whispered, he takes two more steps forward. Their faces are millimeters apart. Their noses touch and-

"Eddie, my baby, I found you!!!" Sonia shouted, running to him.

Hi bitches!!!! Plz vote, if u don't like it then stop reading. Comment for suggestions. Sorry about the typos and other shit like that.
                         arden